General Manager & Franchise Consultant
Job description and responsibilities
Drive the activities and support staff in company to achieve company goal and direction. Support each section in company to follow company policy including ;
Franchise Support System
- Plan for franchise expansion in each area. Coordinate with landlord such as community mall, department store.
- Conduct Franchise Orientation, interview and recruit candidate. Arrange for Franchise Agreement.
- Plan training before opening center and follow-up training.
- Construction process of center set up to match Gymboree standard and company direction.
- Control the quality of center. Give advice to Franchisee to increase the sales and encourage several activities for branch.
- Center opening, take over center and closing process.
- Consider continuing Franchise agreement contract.
Marketing & Sales
- Plan for annual marketing budget and strategy to increase company and branch sales.
- Media selection to advertise company’s activities, plan for PR, approve Artwork before advertising.
- Follow up sales at each branch as company direction including provide problem solving to improve sales and service.
- Plan for manpower of each section of office and branch.
- Manage budget for staff recruitment to find appropriate media channel for company recruitment.
- KPI management of each section and annual evaluation.
- Monthly salary checking from HR before MD approval.
- Revise and approve staff regulation.
- Support and work with Franchisee to build teamwork and staff motivation in working.
- Male or Female between 30-40 years old.
- Degree in Business Administration or related field.
- Good interpersonal , communication and management skills.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Fluent English (Spoken , Written , Reading)
- Minimum 5 years experiences in education business or tutoring school management.
- Strong passion in education would be an advantage.