GENERAL MANAGER - FINANCIAL AND ACCOUNTING
PRTR Executive Recruitment
Our client is a logistics service business.
Location: Bangna, Samutprakarn
Salary: 70,000 - 90,000 Baht/month
- Managing the Accounting Department and being responsible for all accounting functions.
- Ensuring the accuracy and timely submission of reports and the completion of accounting tasks.
- Assisting in BOI, manufacturing costs and control activities.
- Building up team work and developing accounting solutions.
- Supervising the day-to-day operations of the Accounting Team.
- Verifying all accounting entries and providing consultation in relation to any accounting standard matters for corrective adjustment and improvement.
- Preparing monthly financial statements and notes and ensuring the accuracy of all related information (monthly report for budgeting, forecast and closed account).
- Reviewing inventory physical counts and stock control.
- Monitoring and controlling the property/asset register and depreciation calculation sheet.
- Leading methods of improving the planning processes.
- Coordinating with an external auditor, actuary and Revenue Department for any financial matters or required/requested information.
- Male / Thai nationality only.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance / Master’s degree in Accounting or MBA.
- At least 12 years’ experience involving general accounting, budgeting and consolidated financial statements.
- At least 7 years’ experience at the management level with a strong background in accounting & finance.
- Strong communication, organization and leadership skills with the ability to work well under pressure.
- Excellent command of spoken and written English.
- Computer applications proficiency.
- Able to work in Samut Prakan province.
We invite qualified candidates to submit their resume stating their present and expected salary via "Apply Now"
PRTR Executive Recruitment and Outsourcing Thailand
2034/99 Ital-Thai Tower 22nd Fl., New Petchburi Rd,
Bangkapi, Huaykwang, Bangkok 10310
jobsDB จะส่ง ใบสมัครของคุณไปยัง PRTR Executive Recruitment
PRTR Executive Recruitment
Since PRTR’s establishment in Thailand in 1990, we have been a part of a roller coaster ride called Thailand's economy. We have witnessed the highs of the property boom, the collapse of the currency, the pain Thailand suffered facing up to the stringent demands of the IMF, the demise of the American mortgage market, Thailand’s ongoing political power struggle and the recent devastating floods. We are now playing our part in Thailand's future, which will see a steady annual growth, improved health and welfare services, a decrease in poverty, an increasing domestic demand from a growing middle class and a business environment that dictates transparency and increased honesty.
We currently have 5 offices in Bangkok and 2 offices in the Eastern Seaboard of Thailand employing a total of 232 staff with a further 41 staff supporting our client partners at their locations in Thailand. Our plan is for PRTR to become Thailand’s most successful recruitment, staff outsourcing and business process outsourcing services group of companies.