General Manager-Container Transportation
Yusen Logistics (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
The senior level management of Transport Operations will be responsible for contributing and leading the successful operations of the Transportation division of the company.
The key responsibility of this position will be to develop and implement the strategic direction of transport operations, can effectively and efficiently manage the operational team to drive the growth of revenue and profitability, efficient productivity and promote high levels of customer satisfaction. A big part of this role will be to continuously coach and mentor the operational management team to achieve organization goals and objectives.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage overall container transport management of customer accounts in assigned area in order to provide transportation services to fulfill the customer’s needs, including: maintaining and enhancing business relationships with the customers.
- To control transport operation including Container haulage operation, Chemical lorry transportation, Cross-Border transportation and manage own trucks and many Subcontractors.
- Lead the responsible transportation management teams to ensure processes; including effective management of resources, performance, occupational health, safety, environment and quality.
- Establish and implement container transportation strategies and management plan with direct impact on the objectives and on business results.
- Make business and managerial decisions and recommendations in order to achieve business and financial results; prevent loss of partnership; and eliminate the risk of substantial expenditures of time, human resources, and/or funds.
- Take full responsibility of budget and P&L statement in assigned area under Transportation Scope and improve transport operation with cost effectiveness.
- Identify where the services to customers should be improved, then develop and implement initiatives and processes for transport management.
- Identify and analyze transport problems and develop and implement solutions to enhance transport operations with monitoring and evaluation tools for the both operation/cost effectiveness.
- To analyze operation performance such as truck & driver utilization, fuel consumption, service quality (KPIs) and report to top management by monthly basis.
- Male, Age 40 - 47 years old.
- Bachelor degree or higher in related field
- At least 10 years of working experience in Logistics and Transportation (Prefer Export-Import Container haulage operation)
- Experience in planning and budgeting, Managing processes, dealing with complexity.
- Ability to think strategically, strong communication skills, strong presentation skills,
- Proven track record in delivering results and have the ability to set clear direction while navigating through a very collaborative work environment.
- Good in English communication.
- Strong in people management and problem solving skill.
Location: Bangna-Trad KM.26 , Laem Chabang, Maptaphut
We offer an attractive remuneration package to the successful candidate with exciting and challenging roles in our progressive organization.
Interested applicants, please submit your updated English resume (Only) with current & expected salary via APPLY NOW
Yusen Logistics (Head Office)
2525 One, Two FYI Center, 2nd, 6th, 7th Fl., Rama 4 Rd.,
Klongtoey, Klongtoey, Bangkok 10110
Tel. 02-034-8436 and 02-034 8285 Fax. 02-034-8666
jobsDB จะส่ง ใบสมัครของคุณไปยัง Yusen Logistics (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Yusen Logistics (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Yusen Logistics Thailand (YLTH) a comprehensive global-logistics services in land Transportation, licensed custom brokerage, warehousing, container yard, container maintenance & repair, international multimodal transportation & NVOCC, air and ocean freight service solutions, and total logistics solution tailored to the needs of all our customers.
We aim to become a truly global logistics provider that responds to our customers' increasingly sophisticated logistical needs, and maintains a world-class scale and quality of service.