The Lifestyle Group
Lifestyle Juicery, a leader in personal health and wellness, is seeking a candidate for position of General Manager.Lifestyle Juicery is the original raw cold-pressed juice delivery company in Thailand and Malaysia. We launched in Bangkok in April 2013 and in Kuala Lumpur in December 2013. Our nutrient-dense less sweet blends of functional beverages continue to #inspirechange in diet and lifestyle across Southeast Asia. This position reports directly to the shareholders and oversees all day-to-day operations, marketing and sales. This is a senior position and requires good marketing and sales experience, regional knowledge, strong entrepreneurial spirit, and a personal long-term vision for the health industry in Southeast Asia.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Visionary leadership and entrepreneurial spirit
- Ability to motivate a team with a wide ranging skill set
- Effective daily management and delegation of diverse issues
- Communication and negotiation at all levels of the operations
- PR and presentation skills
- Understanding of the Lifestyle Juicery’s multi-faceted business operation
- Strong financial acumen and ability to cut costs and scale up when required by cashflow issues.
- Planning and forecasting and budgeting
- Track markets and changing business environments, ability to predict trends in health and wellness
- Complex problem solving
- Effective decision making
Other duties as assigned
Yes, team of 5-10 people
Works under general supervision of shareholders
Education and/or Experience
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent and 5-8 years experience in Operations/Sales/Marketing or related field.
- General Management experience is crucial
- Ability to speak read and write Thai is preferred – although not essential.
Computer, Software, Web Tools, Equipment, Social Marketing and Computer Machinery Skills
- Proficiently uses all standard software for document submission used by the company.
- Strong MS Office skills (e.g. Word, Outlook, Powerpoint, Excel, Google Apps).
- Use PC, e-mail, internet, phone, copier, printer
- Strong understanding of Social Media Marketing on Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, Twitter etc.
Interpersonal Skills, able to:
- Pay attention to detail.
- Demonstrate excellent verbal and reading comprehension, grammar, spelling and proofreading in English.
- Work, collaborate and communicate effectively and professionally in team environments to achieve common goals and results, contributing to effectiveness of the team and influencing the company sales and operational outcomes.
- Accept direction, listen to and consider others’ ideas/concerns.
- Develop and maintain good working relationships with internal and external contacts.
- Conduct business ethically.
- Maintain confidentiality as required on the various documents being reviewed.
- Effectively present information, ideas, perspective, to peers, team members and managers and respond to questions.
- Speak professionally and effectively, both one-on-one and in small group situations.
The position comes with a negotiable monthly salary based on relevant experience and profile, as well as a profit share structure.
Start date: January 2017
jobsDB จะส่ง ใบสมัครของคุณไปยัง The Lifestyle Group
The Lifestyle Group
Who we are
Lifestyle Juicery is the ORIGINAL raw cold-pressed juice delivery company in Thailand and Malaysia. We launched in Bangkok in April 2013 and in Kuala Lumpur in December 2013. Our nutrient-dense less sweet blends of functional beverages, along with our completely unique customer care process continues to #inspirechange in diet and lifestyle across Southeast Asia.
Our vision is to #inspirechange in diet and lifestyle by bringing the worlds of health and convenience together. We introduce raw juice cleanses, then maintenance and fasting programs that radically and permanently enhance your lifestyle.
Our culture at Lifestyle Juicery is as fresh as our juice.
LJ Partners are passionate, experienced team members who provide a totally unique level of customer care that doesn’t exist elsewhere in our industry.
They are by your side from the first ‘Hello’ to help you kickstart your health goals in just 14 days or less.
#Customers come first. Your experience and your journey is what we thrive on. That’s why we partner with you to help you reach your health goals. Customers are our lifeblood and we love you. Your success is our success.
#Passion for the perfect juice blend infuses everything we do. Our products are designed by nutrition & health experts to enable you to reach your true potential through healthy changes.
#Inspirechange.Weall have the courage and resourcefulness to spark massive change – to make our products, our services, our advice, our people, our workplace and our environment better. Continuous improvement is a shared responsibility. Taking action is an independent one.
These are the core values that guide our business, our product development, and our brand. As our small company continues to evolve and grow, these values remain constant. They guide what we do, why we create, and who we are.