Rasa Tower Group
Job Description :-
- Provide daily leadership, management and direction for the areas of Administration, Engineering, Security, Front Office, Housekeeping and Parking.
- Responsible for developing, Implementing and managing a plan to ensure Rasa Tower I and II operating at optimum efficiency in the areas of both cost and manpower, while maintaining a presence as a Grade A building and a market leader.
- Develop, Implement and manage programs to encourage and ensure all operational staffs function with a service mind.
- Develop and administer programs to ensure client, staff and management satisfaction.
- Thai nationality
- Male, over 38 years of age
- University graduate, a master degree is a plus
- 5 years of related high level Office tower or Hotel management in experience
- Positive and outgoing personality
- Fluent use of PC as related to Microsoft office, Excel and Internet
- Able to communicate and negotiate in English
- Well-organized and professional in appearance
- Ability to remain calm under pressure
- Ability to communicate with staff on a daily basis to ensure top performance
- Ability to recognize quality product and international standards of service and cleanliness
- Energetic and results oriented.
Interested person please send CV , transcript, recent photo and salary requirement to :
Human Resources Department
Rasa Tower Co.Ltd. 27th Floor, Rasa Tower, 555 Phaholyothin Road,
Chatuchak, Bangkok 10900
Tel. 0-2937-0000 ext. 117, 191 Fax. 0-2937-0001
jobsDB จะส่ง ใบสมัครของคุณไปยัง Rasa Tower Group
Rasa Tower Group
We are an established group of Companies engaging in Grade A office building rental, resort development and management. We have immediate opening of a managerial position for energetic and capable person to join our team as: