YANMAR CAPITAL (THAILAND) CO., LTD. (Company’s business is an agricultural machinery financial services provider)
General Manager (Credit Analysis & Credit Management)
- Team Management and human development in order to creating the career part for the team member and providing good quality of service to the business partners.
- Development and establish of standard policy and procedure
- Perform the appraisal process, such as Credit Decision until Approval Notification of the Credit Application within the “Turn Around Time” as committed to the business partner.
- Co-work with related parties and recommend Management to establish/revise risk related plans and procedures, and precede them upon approval. This is also including the revision of credit criteria, procedure and guideline that set forth in credit criteria with regulation and policy of YCT periodically.
- Prepare and report the Risk related indicator to the management by generating of reporting regarding the appraisal flow process, submission timeliness and suit to the requirement of respective management.
- Minimum 10 years experiences with financial institutions in area of credit analysis/operation management/project development
- Hire Purchase business and other concern laws/ regulations in other relevant business.
- Able to perform well under pressure and tight deadlines.
- Ability to work independently and as a team
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Finance/Economic or related areas.
- Credit analysis and team building skills
- Planning and Strategic Ability
- Conceptual and Analytical Thinking, Negotiation Skill and good Communication & Interpersonal Skill
- Proficient in Computer skill - MS Office and English Communication.
- Self motivated; highly driven, result and commitment oriented
Benefits : Health Insurance, Provident fund, Attractive Bonus and others, (Working hours: Mon-Fri).
YANMAR CAPITAL (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
1858/113,115,116 INTER LINK (Old name Nation Tower),
Bangna - Trad Road,Bangna, Bangkok 10260, Thailand