Full Stack Web Developer
WebOn (Thailand) Ltd.
To be a team player in a cross-functional developer team. You will use Atlassian software: JIRA, Confluence and Stash by team collaboration. You will implement/develop web solutions for our large international customer base using the WebOn platform. Tasks will be to analyze, research, develop and maintain the tailor-made web solutions (Web shop, Web catalog etc.) using the WebOn Framework, based on LAMP technology.
- Bachelor/Master degree of Computer Science or any related fields.
- Experience in web development using LAMP stack or similar variants. PHP, Perl, MySQL are preferable.
- Very strong OOP and Design Patterns (MVC, MVP, MVVM, etc) programming; for both client and server side scripts.
- Experience in some of the following Web Services; XML, SOAP or REST.
- Experience using Git for version control.
- Experience using Linux and basic shell scripting.
- Keen on Agile methodology with some experience in Unit Testing is preferable.
- Up to date on the latest technology such as MEAN stack, NodeJS, NoSQL, Docker, AWS.
- Good English skills
- Thai national
Salary& Benefits :
- Attractive salary package for the right candidate
- Flexible hours
- Social security
- Provident fund
- Transport allowance
- Cash refund for doctor/hospital visits
- Other benefits
Please send your application to us in English by "Apply Now" to
Please indicate current/expected monthly salary and available start date.
WebOn (Thailand) Limited
Unit 1901, Level 19 Exchange Tower
388 Sukhumvit Rd, Klongtoey Bangkok 10110
For more information about us:
jobsDB จะส่ง ใบสมัครของคุณไปยัง WebOn (Thailand) Ltd.
WebOn (Thailand) Ltd.
WebOn Thailand is a software development company with office in Bangkok since 2007. We develop and deliver Ecommerce and Product information management (PIM) software solutions to our international customers in various leading industries such as telecommunications, hardware, power tools, maritime etc. WebOn has innovated and delivered many successful software solutions, and is a leading PIM solution leader in the Nordic region. WebOn Thailand is part of the WebOn Group headquartered in Norway.
We work with state of the art LAMP technology using Agile/kanban/scrum project methodology. The teams are cross-functional and consists of team players. Also we work across continents with our Norwegian colleagues on a daily basis by videoconferencing etc. Our work space is a nice and modern office in Exchange Tower in Asoke, conveniently closeby BTS/MRT. We work like a family, having a flat management style which makes everyone able to contribute and feel important.
The WebOn core values that motivates and guides us in our everyday work are:
- Customer first
- Innovative fun!
- One family
- We care
At WebOn we are dedicated to create a social and family-like environment, while we work professionally and have fun with the work we do. We believe we have what it takes to achieve success, and that it has made many of our people stay with us for many years.
WebOn is always on the lookout for more people to join and strengthen our family, so if you are interested in being a part of WebOn then don't hesitate to send your application to us.