Front-End & Integration Developer
Job Description: Work on new digital products including websites and mobile applications. Be a key member of a growing frontend web development team learning new technologies and taking part in exciting projects.
- Work with clients and team leads to define business processes and requirements.
- Develop new digital projects
- Develop new features on existing systems as needed
- Implementing & designing attractive, functional and intuitive user interfaces
- Learn new technologies and train others
- Come up with creative solutions to business challenges
- Develop technical specifications
- Locate and debug websites to improve performance
- Strong skills in design, analysis and troubleshooting with software solutions based on web technologies.
- Ability to define technical solutions and develop technical specifications based on business requirements.
- Experience and knowledge with Angular JS is preferred.
- Experience designing intuitive and attractive user interfaces.
- Work experience in functional front-end development.
- Understanding of the Software Development Life Cycle.
- Understanding of quality control processes such as unit testing and code reviews.
- Able to work well without supervision.
- Good command of spoken and written in English.
- Strong Frontend development framework
- Experience with modern JS frameworks (AngularJS, ReactJS, NodeJS)
- Experience with enterprise mobile platforms is an advantage (IBM Mobile First, Oracle MAF and similar)
- Experience with shell scripts
- Source code management (SVN, Git)
- Web Service Integration (RESTful, SOAP)
- Application Server (WebLogic Server, IBM Websphere Server, JBoss, Tomcat, Apache)
- Database knowledge (NoSQL, SQLite, PostgreSQL, Oracle, SQL Server, DB2 or Java DB on web) is an advantage
- Attractive and competitively high salary
- Comprehensive healthcare package
- Provident Fund
Interested applicants should submit their latest resume and all relevant qualifications via Jobs DB.