Started in 1992, HRnet One has since grown into a recognized and much sought after brand in the human capital management industry in Asia Pacific. Adding value in every stage of the cycle, HRnet One today provides an end-to-end solution ranging from the various aspects of talent acquisition, talent retention and talent management/development.
At HRnet One, we believe in working alongside our clients in an enduring partnership towards successful closure. We listen, we connect and we identify the best solution for our clients. Fueling HRnet One’s success is a dedicated team of professional consultants committed to providing the highest level of service standards. Drawn from a broad spectrum of industries, our consultants possess the right combination of business, consultancy and search expertise.
With 500 consultants and more than 300 partners, HRnet One has operations in 8 countries across Asia Pacific – Japan, Hong Kong, Taiwan, China, Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand and Australia.
Franchise Director/Dealership Development - HQ
- Responsible for the management of the Dealer Development functions
- Developing and implementing a 5 year network plan that is continually evolved.
- Contribute to creating a more exciting customer centric experience and destination for customers.
- Work in collaboration with franchise owner to develop and monitor business plans includeing sales volumes, budgeting target.
- Monitor appropriate Brand Standards compliance.
- Creation of a network KPI Programme.
- Oversee brand proposition & principles advising and taking a lead role in recruitment, terminations and plan to support and develop brand in appropriate market.
- Prospecting new distribution partners.
- Franchise training, feedback recommendations on initiatives/strategies to attract, win and retain customers utilising the CRM.
- Building relationship with 3rd party financial sources.
- Co-ordinate with global strategy.
- Comply with all applicable legal requirements.
- Bachelor's Degree of above
- Able to ride motorcycle
- Excellent in English at all skills