Franchise Business Development
Level : AVP
Report to : Unit Head of Franchise Management Department
Summary Job Purpose:
To execute franchise business model and drive business growth in franchise channel.
- Represent and execute on the brand strategy business objectives, tactical initiatives, and activities to the dtac center system.
- Collaborate with investors as a business partner and consultant, which creates an environment of cooperation and partnership among investors.
- Provide analytical insight and assessment for business improvement
- Monitor dtac center by investor on performance in term of Sales, Staff, Service and System.
- Co-ordinate with department and cross function team to organize task priorities, provide the appropriate approaches, or solve the issues along the execution.
- Understand and ensure compliance of the Franchise Agreement and the Development Agreement.
- Analyze ongoing plans and recommend adjustments to obtain strong business results.
- Provide solution-based coaching, consult to investors and provide timely constructive feedback for performance improvement.
- Ensure quality control via store audit, mystery shopper or other tools to set up improvement plan.
- Search for new potential investors to present attractive model for business expansion.
- Bachelor or Master Degree
- At least 5 years working experience related to Retail Store Management
- Logical thinking and strong analytical skill
- Strong leadership skills. Able to provide guidance / coaching to junior staff to work.
- Flexible for multitasking, urgency and time stress
- Be accountable for other certain works as assigned from immediate superior level.
- Fluent in English both speaking and writing is a must
- Excellent interpersonal, negotiation, presentation, planning and communication
- Self-initiative and motivation and be able to work independent.
How to Apply:
- Email your CV and application by click "Apply Now"
- Please ensure that in the email subject you mention the job you are applying for and your Employee Number.
You are welcome to contact Khun Busaba for more information on the job.
Total Access Communication Public Company Limited
319, Recruitment Department, Chamchuri Square Building, 22-41 Floor,
Phayathai Road, Pathumwan, Pathumwan, Bangkok Thailand. 10330
Tel. 02-202-8000 Fax: 02-202-8113
jobsDB จะส่ง ใบสมัครของคุณไปยัง dtac
While technology is dtac's mode of operation, what makes dtac different is how it values its key asset – the people. In dtac, it is the belief shared throughout the company that people are the gear that drives business to its goal. The mentality is reflected through the way our culture is built around people and makes working at dtac an ever-challenging experience with opportunities to learn and create. That's why, every day, dtac is building up a strong force of people with diversified backgrounds and ideas, but with the same goal in mind, and creates one organization-wide team under the spirit of "One dtac"
Come join and grow with us at dtac.