Leistritz is a global supplier of precision components for the Aero engine and Power generation Industry from Germany. Our factory Leistritz Thailand is located at Pinthong Industrial Estate, Sriracha, Chonburi.
Forging Control / CMM Expert Engineer
Job Location: Leistritz (Thailand): Pinthong Industrial Estate1, Sriracha, Chonburi.
The Forging Control / CMM Expert will responsible for operating a CMM (Coordinate Measuring Machine), loading fixtures and parts, probing qualification and troubleshooting in manufacturing and distribution of products in the field of aero engines especially blades and vanes. He / she
will verify that forge and finished parts meet all customer requirements as specified in a customer quality plan and/ or documents. This position will directly report to the Production Shift Supervisor
- Analyzes and resolves working problems, assist and/or recommend workers on the correction in line with the quality policy.
- Responsible to undertake routine preventive maintenance, repairs and programming of the machinery
- Ensure that precision machinery is in working condition and properly calibrated.
- Determine program requirements based on drawing, design and engineering requirements.
- Review functioning of the CMM tools and programming for errors, defects or malfunctioning and troubleshooting
- Ensure stable of the production process and to help achieve department goals and/or KPI’s matrices.
- Verify reporting on the problems information to the appropriate parties
- Work upon supervisor’s assignments or any other job duties as assign.
Education & Experience:
- High Vocational up to Bachelor degree in
- Mechanical/Industrial/Production engineering and/or related field (With diploma background in related field).
- 0 - 5 Years of production experience in Manufacturing.
- Must have experience with hand measurement tools
- Be able to work in a shift patterns.
- Strong knowledge and understanding the mechanical drawing and GD&T will be advantage
- Strong experience of performing tasks as a CMM operator
- Excellent knowledge of three dimensional geometry and engineering
- Capability of reading and interpreting the industry designs, manufacturing plans and product blueprints etc.
- Strong computer knowledge & skill will be advantage.
- Having experience in area of Forging, Polishing, CNC –Machine,
- Etching & Chemical or Heat Treatment will be advantage.
- Strong in analytical skills.
- Ability to prioritize workload to meet deadlines.
The company offers the opportunity to work in this international environment with common benefits including competitive salary, annual bonus, group medical insurance, Uniform, provident fund, transportation allowance, annual vacation and the opportunity to be part of this new growing company.
Please send your full CV with education, work experience background, expected salary, position you are applying for and specify reference job code via email below (Auto Quick Apply is not recommended) or directly to:
Human Resources Department
Leistritz (Thailand) Ltd.
789/117 Moo.1, Pinthong Industrial Estate 1
T.Nongkham, A.Sriracha, Chonburi 20110
Telephone:+ 66 38 348-440 | Telefax: +66 38 348-444
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified