Food Specialist Sourcing
Fame Placement Co., Ltd.
- Source new food and beverage products and new vendors as required, nationally and internationally for potential product development opportunities and maintain effective vendors relationships
- Support contract negotiations through your knowledge of product specifications, prices changes and market trends.
- Develop industry, product, and supply base knowledge, including key cost drivers. Become an expert on the market place, supply sources, and competition for the products assigned and category strategies.
- Enable food and beverage channels, purchasing, operations and warehouses to improve the process of sourcing, ordering, receiving and selling across functions.
- Execute orders for new items on a timely basis, establish, monitor and update re-order points
- Complete and communicate vendors’ performance reviews, develop and implement continuous improvement and cost reduction programs with vendors.
- Communicate with stakeholders regarding new products, discontinued products, out of stock items, changes in distribution or packaging
- Serve as the company resource for others in the company for current market trend information, product opportunities, new items and product innovation through sources such as trade shows, studying market trends, vendor correspondence and etc.
- Monitor the competitive environment to keep update of price trends, supply, demand, new technologies, and changes.
- Maintain professional credentials and remain knowledgeable on current state or industry regulations.
- Bachelor' s degree with at least five years’ experience in food safety or sourcing or procurement
- Ability to work effectively without supervision, showing initiative, good judgment and superior decision making skills
- Ability to communicate, influence, collaborate and maintain positive and mutually beneficial relationships.
- Ability to consistently deliver results with a competitive desire to become a top performer Interpersonal and communication (written and verbal) skills
- Ability to interact effectively with others, including the ability to teach, coach and provide guidance and constructive feedback
To apply, please submit full resume by e-mail by clicking on "Apply Now"
Fame Placement Co., Ltd.
128/340 Payatai Plaza, 31st Fl., Room G, Payathai Rd.,
Toongpayatai, Rajthevee, Bangkok 10400
Tel. 66(0)2 612 9536-8 Fax. 66(0)2 612 9539
More Jobs at FAME please visit: www.fameplacement.com
jobsDB จะส่ง ใบสมัครของคุณไปยัง Fame Placement Co., Ltd.
Fame Placement Co., Ltd.
The Best Recruitment and Search Company in Thailand 2011
On September, 23rd 2011 Fame placement co., Ltd. Was announced ‘the Best Recruitment and Search Company in Thailand 2011’. This is the second time that Fame Placement received the honorable awards from Ministry of Labor sine the previous one was in 2008 ‘the 1st Runner-up Award for the best Executive Recruitment and Search Company in Thailand’.
The professional award was presented by Thailand’s Vice Minister of Labor, Mr. Anusorn Kraiwatnussorn and Director General of the Department of Emplyment, Ms.Autsanee Suebwongpat. Ceremony was held among 2,000 attendants including representatives from the Ministry of Commerce, Ministry of Labor, BOI and professional recruitments in Thailand.
Continually to next years, we ‘Fame Placement’ will make every effort to keep our standard as in our values; responsibility to deliver excellent quality and innovation in our work through personal initiative and continuous development of knowledge and skills. More to point, to be a preferred premier executive provider for international companies in Asia as in our Mission.
To be a preferred premier executive provider for international companies in Asia.
Commitment – We have responsibility to deliver excellent quality and innovation in our work through personal initiative and continuous development of knowledge and skills.
Integrity – Ethical behavior, honesty and discipline are fundamental characteristics of our conduct in all aspects of our services.
Focus – In servicing clients, we focus on our individual talents under the regime of teamwork-leverages. “Win-Win” relationships are our goal as we work with clients, other associates, business partners and service providers.
Respect for People – We treat people with respect and dignity. We build positive, trusting relationship through open communication, sharing and valuing diverse perspectives.
Fame Placement dedicated consultants possess over 20 years professional experiences from diverse commercial and manufacturing backgrounds with multinational companies. With their experiences and in depth knowledge in a wide range of industries, they have extensive understanding of a particular industry’s requirements and be able to discuss the issues with candidates leading to successful and effective searches for candidates who perfectly match with companies’ cultures, businesses and working environments.
Fame Placement is committed to strengthen long term relationships with our clients and candidates based on in depth knowledge and understanding about their philosophies and goals.