Food Specialist 1 อัตรา
Boonrawd Brewery Co., Ltd.
เลขอ้างอิงผู้ประกอบการ Boonrawd Brewery
คุณสมบัติของผู้ปฏิบัติงาน (Job Specification/Qualification)
- Bachelor' s degree with at least five years experience in food safety / sourcing / procurement
- Ability to work effectively without supervision, showing initiative, good judgment and superior decision making skills
- Ability to communicate, influence, collaborate and maintain positive and mutually beneficial relationships.
- Ability to consistently deliver results with a competitive desire to become a top performer Interpersonal and communication (written and verbal) skills
- Ability to interact effectively with others, including the ability to teach,coach and provide guidance and constructive feedback
หน้าที่และความรับผิดชอบ (Job description) โดยย่อ
- Sourcing new Food and Beverage products and new vendors as required, nationally and internationally for potential product development opportunities and maintain effective vendors relationships
- Supporting contract negotiations through your knowledge of product specifications, prices changes and market trends.
- Develop industry, product, and supply base knowledge, including key cost drivers. Become an expert on the market place, supply sources, and competition for the products assigned and category strategies.
- Enable Food and Beverage channels, Purchasing,Operations and Warehouses to improve the process of sourcing,ordering,receiving and selling across functions.
- Execute orders for new items on a timely basis, establish, monitor, and update re-order points
- Complete & communicate vendors performance reviews, develop&implement continuous improvement & cost reduction programs with vendors.
- Communicate with stakeholders regarding new products, discontinued products,out of stock items,changes in distribution or packaging
- Serves as the company resource for others in the company for current market trend information,product opportunities, new items and product innovation through sources such as trade shows, studying market trends,vendor correspondence,etc.
- Monitor the competitive environment to keep update of price trends, supply/demand, new technologies, and changes.
- Maintain professional credentials and remain knowledgeable on current state or industry regulations.
บริษัท บุญรอดบริวเวอรี่ จำกัด
ที่อยู่ :999 ถนนสามเสน แขวงถนนนครไชยศรี
เขตดุสิต กรุงเทพฯ 10300
โทรศัพท์ : 02-242-4253
jobsDB จะส่ง ใบสมัครของคุณไปยัง Boonrawd Brewery Co., Ltd.
Boonrawd Brewery Co., Ltd.
Boonrawd Brewery Co., Ltd. Founded by Phraya Bhirom Bhakdi in 1933, the privately-owned company has matured and developed over the years into an industry leader with a total annual production capacity of 1 billion liters. Boon Rawd Brewery is Thailand's first and largest brewery, which markets its products under the "SINGHA" brand name. The company operates 3 Breweries and 6 Factories located in strategic regions of Thailand. Boon Rawd strength stems from the ability to combine the abilities to produce the finest beer and extensive distribution network to serve the customers. The production process is backed by state-of-the-art technology and production equipment. Achieving ISO 9002 not only reflects the management strong commitment to quality and the high standard of the manufacturing process but also ensures international recognition for the company's products. Boon Rawd continually seeks new business opportunities within both the domestic and international markets. Domestically, the company has expanded its product line to cover different product category ranging from Beer, Soda Water, Drinking Water, Ready to Drink Fruit Juices to Ready to Drink Coffee and Tea lines. Internationally, aside from worldwide exportation of Singha Beer, Boon Rawd has acquired two Breweries in Germany and entered into a joint venture in China to establish a production base for the European and Asian Markets. As an integral part of the Thai society, Boon Rawd actively participates in Sport Sponsorships, Cultural Events, Traditional Festivals and granting of Educational Scholarships. Singha