SAI Global is a world’s leading business in publishing, compliance, training and assurance services with offices in 25 countries in Asia, North America, Europe, Australia and New Zealand. With our ever increasing global client base fuelled by our recent overseas acquisitions we are expanding our service range even further.
We are a listed Australian Stock Exchange (ASX) 300 company that has been in the top quartile of ASX performers since our listing out of Standards Australia in 2003. Our performance has been achieved through both organic and acquisitive led growth. We are now positioned as one of corporate Australia’s modern success stories. To find out more about us - visit www.saiglobal.com
Your new position is offered for work in Thailand based in the Sukhumvit area with an office that offers a professional, supportive and friendly environment. Most of your time will be spent out with your clients - completing food safety audits, supply chain management and retail food audits employing the risk assessment standards under GFSI.
What can we offer you?
- Training and development to meet your career objectives
System auditor qualifications to international standards & major suppliers programs
Ongoing support from your team and management
Autonomy at your audits & management of a small client base
Support staff to organise audit & travel planning
An easy going environment with a realistic work life / social balance
- Have a proven background in Food Safety for five or more years
Are degree qualified or with equivalent industry experience
- Have a demonstrated knowledge of working in a quality environment
- Have a demonstrated knowledge of food standards
- Have excellent communication skills and a pristine presentation
- Have a confident and hungry attitude for success
- Are innovative, always seeking improvement
Are adept in dealing with management of all levels
This role would suit an experienced food safety professional currently seeking a change of scenery stepping up to an international environment or a new auditor seeking qualification across several standards…..
The successful candidate would act as an Auditor in more than one standard (i.e. HACCP/GMP, ISO 22000, FSSC 22000 and /or Quality Management system standard) and conduct integrated audit where required as per SAI Global procedures, local procedures , guidance and instructing of Food Safety Audit. In addition, the successful candidate will:
- Maintain competency qualifications for at least one GFSI scheme.
- Create Audit Plans
- Demonstrates knowledge and skills in HACCP/GMP. Must be able to complete HACCP/GMP training certification
- Conducts Audits at client’s facilities, including opening meetings, inspections, staff interviews, records and document review, and closing meetings.
- Complete the audit report within the scheme-required timeframe and in the scheme approved format.
- Review and approve all facility corrections and corrective actions within the scheme-dictated time frame.
- Prepare and conduct Food Safety Training, Quality management, Problem solving and/or relevant courses that would be advantage.
- B.S. degree preferably graduated in Food Science or Bio Science is preferred science or related topic to food\safety
- At least 5 years work experience of proven management function in food industry with minimum 5 years work experience in Quality assurance function or food safety management system coordination.
- Achievement with ISO 9001 Lead Auditor – IRCA course
- Experience in delivering training is preferable.
- Ability and flexibility to travel 90-100% of the work week, possible weekend travel
- English language skills are mandatory
SAI Global (Thailand) Limited
52/120 Grand Langsuan Condominium Building,
3rd Floor, Soi Langsuan, Ploenchit Road,
Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330