The Landmark Bangkok, is located on fasionable Sukhumvit Road, in the heart of Thailand's exciting capital, with 399 rooms at The Landmark Bangkok are offering five-star facilities and services for both leisure and business travelers. With Skytrain station located in front of the hotel, The Landmark Bangkok is conveniently linked to the city's main commercial district and many of its leading tourist attractions.
Our priority is You. Candidate who possess the right skills and more importantly the "right" attitude will always be welcomed to apply to join our family. We provide numerous opportunities for learning development and advancement.
By joining the group you will find yourself a part of growing organization, we are committed to providing staff with a career in which they can grow and develop into talented and motivated individuals. We have a unique approach to our work culture and we pride ourselves on the "passion and professionalism" of our employees.
If you would like to take a "next step" in your career, please see our current vacancies. Send us your details and tell us why you have what it takes to become a part of our team.
F&B Marketing Manager
- Responsible for Club Landmark, membership program of the hotel.
- Driving Club Landmark strategy to drive more revenue to the hotel and marketing opportunity.
- Increasing number of new members and maintain the existing members.
- Provide Club Landmark benefits knowledge sharing for the front line staff.
- Create good relationship withing F&B outlets and hotel clients.
- Initiate marketing activities to match with member's needs.
- Develop the member program to suite with target and to compete with competitors.
- Create F&B promotions for members and for F&B guests to support F&B revenue.
- Maintain and build customers relationship.
- Handle customers' enquiries and resolve some difficulty cases.
- Telesales to seek new and renew members.
- Update and control data base.
- Hotel Food and Beverage knowledge
- Good communication in English and Thai both writing and speaking.
- Knowledge of social media usage.
- Good in Microsoft program.