- Manages food & beverage activities to maximize revenue, profitability and quality goals by developing marketing strategies, up-selling strategies and controlling costs
- Develop the marketing plan and strategies to increase sales in food & beverage
- Efficiently control and manage budget, raw materials, and work process
- Maintain quality service and products to the guests
- Ensure the highest levels of guest satisfaction by providing quality services to guests and products within the hotel standards
- Thai nationality, age 35 years old up
- Bachelor degree or higher in related fields.
- At least 5 years experience in Food & Beverage preferences hotel or serviced apartment
- Strong knowledge in Food & Beverage
- Good personality, with service, self-motivated, well organized
- Possesses a positive and cheerful attitude and mature with a good leadership.
- Able to work under pressure
- Good command of both spoken and written English and computer literate
Interested applicants (Thai Nationality only) please apply in person or send you full resume with a copy of transcript & expected salary together with a recent photo to:
Human Resources Department
Siri Sathorn Co., Ltd.
Tel: 662 266 2345
Fax: 662 267 5555