F & B Director
Savanvegas Laos Limited
1 Delegate authority as well as responsibility to his respective staff, without relinquishing the ultimate responsibility for the operation. The Food & Beverage Director is totally accountable for all food & beverage issues from the Casino and Hotel side.
2 Be the principal agent for change. This includes all phases of :
- Physical upgrading of product
- Service improvements
- Employee selection / orientation / training in conjunction with the Human Resources Department.
- Public relations
3 The Food & Beverage Director will concentrate on the short-term and long-term needs of the operation in the confines of the Corporation’s needs and objectives. Therefore, is the principle agent of progressive change.
4 The Director will personally supervise the daily food and beverage operation in its entirety, including:
- Quality and consistency of service and product.
- All cost factors.
- Cleanliness of all food and beverage areas.
- Final selection and training of staff
- Production of departmental profit
- Assuring that all hotel/casinopolicies and procedures are implemented and carried out
5 The Food & Beverage Director will be actively involved in financial planning which includes:
- Preparation of monthly and annual forecasts and budgets.
- Development of recommended concept changes.
- Development of profit potential.
6 The Food & Beverage Director is an excellent “people” manager and is able to:
- Delegate responsibilities well.
- Make major decisions with his food & beverage team.
- Give staff positive feedback on their job performance.
- Address staff by name, and take a personal interest in knowing them.
- Communicate with staff throughout the day.
- Be known for fairness, and is meticulous with regard to detail.
- Project a positive and motivated attitude amongst employees.
- Show concern about the training staff receive.
- Assist staff in peak periods as a “hands-on” director.
7 The Food & Beverage Director is a good administrator and should:
- Know the financial figures and the budget versus actual in sales and cost areas.
- Control expenses wisely.
- Surround self with a great team and delegates administrative tasks to them.
- Schedule self to be available on duty during peak periods (frequently opening and closing the operation).
- Feel confident in leaving the operation for a period of time due to the backing from qualified staff.
- Ensure meetings are well planned and results-oriented.
- Run a clean operation.
- Conduct thorough inspections in the operation frequently (at least once a month).
8 The Food & Beverage Director guest service responsibilities are the following:
- Personally verify that the guests in the outlets are receiving the best possible service available.
- Spend a great deal of time in the various outlets to ensure that the operation functions properly to its fullest expectations.
- Is demanding and critical when it comes to service standards.
- Ensure that the outlet managers’ project professionalism, and staff are well trained in their job.
- Ensure that outlet staff are well groomed and uniformed.
9 The Food & Beverage Director’s product responsibilities include the following:
- Verify that only fresh products are used in food preparation.
- Taste food daily with the Chefs (Chinese, Thai, Lao & Western) in various kitchens.
- Food quality consistency is one of the main concerns.
- Encourage and help the Chefs (Chinese, Thai, Lao & Western) to be creative and ensure that they produce quality food.
- Ensure that the Chinese Executive Chefs are looking after the quality of employee food.
- Be a product engineer who advocates the development of new products to suit the ever changing tastes of the guests.
How to apply
- Click APPLY NOW to submit your application
Note: Please fill in an application form with HR if feel you have the necessary skills: You can also contact Poum on 2255 6655
jobsDB จะส่ง ใบสมัครของคุณไปยัง Savanvegas Laos Limited
Savanvegas Laos Limited
Savan Vegas Hotel and Casino is located in Savannakhet Province, Lao PDR. It is situated in very close to Lao-Thai Friendship Bridge 2 which connecting to Mukdahan (Thailand)
Savan Vegas features 480 luxury hotel room, a Casino of more than 400 Slot/Game Machines and 80 gaming tables, international restaurants, bars, pool, entertainment center, convention center, spa, gift shop, jewellery shop, sports book and stage featuring live nightly performances.