Asian Technology Solutions Ltd.
Asian Technology Solutions was founded by SAP project managers and leaders who worked in a wide spectrum of industries and at various levels on SAP projects to build core business solutions. We provide SAP experts to lead or support your SAP implementation and consulting needs in key functional and technical roles on several modules and tools of SAP.
ATS is a full service provider of comprehensive, Integrated Information Technology Services and Business Solutions designed to fulfil the needs of local, regional and global companies.
ATS has been formed with a strong focus on offering clients with assured service excellence on their ERP implementation endeavours. We provide superlative, cutting-edge consulting services and guarantee uninterrupted support at each and every stage of a project to ensure optimal benefits that enable you to constantly stay at the top of your business.
Financial Services Banking Payments Manager
Financial Services Banking Payments Manager
YOUR ROLE As a Banking Payments Manager, you’ll be dedicated to help clients by playing the role of a partner who can work with the client team to design and deliver strategic solutions that achieve compliance, mitigates risks and seizes revenue growth opportunities. You’ll often be:
- Integrating, simplifying, and improving, business strategy, technology, and operational efficiency across core payments, card payments, digital payments, transaction payments, mobile payments and compliance, risk and operations, to reduce costs and improve productivity.
- Delivering business change by designing and delivering the strategy across core payments, cards, digital innovation, Digital & Emerging Payments.
- Renewing card issuing processing platforms to support cost efficiency and growth in volumes;
- Enabling real time payments and developing real time payments architecture.
- Helping banks in extending their value chain by reinventing their processes and products.
- Designing strategies for clients to comply with regulations.
- Driving Re-platforming Projects for increasing efficiency, stability and agility to support.
- Helping clients in incorporating digital technologies to stay relevant in the digital ecosystem and in developing connectivity to a wide range of payment methods.
- Reviewing payments process followed by the clients and suggesting improvements
- Leading teams of analysts and consultant and independently structuring work at the project level to deliver results.
- Developing Business Cases, Project Road Maps and Operating Models to implement complex solutions and systems for financial institutions.
- Understanding and implementing the use of Open Banking / Open APIs.
- Synthesizing analyses of the project team into clear, sound recommendations for the client teams to implement.
- Adapting existing methods and procedures to create possible alternative solutions to moderately complex problems;
- Running Accenture’s business (including cost management, contract management, …) with discipline, rigor and integrity;
- Developing the Banking Payments practice and building Accenture’s Payment offerings, assets and capabilities;
- Developing and managing high performing multidisciplinary teams, leading by example, actively mentoring others and contributing to performance management and recruitment activities.
You will have experience with some of the following:
- Project / program management and/or of implementing IT solutions and / or redesigning processes, in some of the following areas:
- Core Payments including Retail and Corporate payments;
- Cards Acquiring and Issuing;
- Regulatory Compliance
- Digital Innovation
- Mobile Payments
- Payments Re-platforming
- Real Time Payments and Real Time Payment Architectures
- Liquidity Management
- Open Banking/Open APIs
- Designing, operating or implementing core payment banking platforms such as ACH, Wires, EFT, payment messaging, SWIFT, H2H, EDI; Experience in designing, operating, or implementing vendor payment platforms such as OPF (Clear2Pay/FIS), Global Pay Plus (Fundtech/D+H), MTS/UP (ACI), or other payment system/hub vendors;
- Refreshing Payments strategies;
- Achieving operational efficiency with effective compliance and risk functions;
- Managing or creating project deliverables in a consulting environment;
- Replacing legacy payment systems and operations;
- Understanding of end to end payments lifecycle - - Payment strategy and operating models, Payment architecture; Core payment re-platforming and transformation; Payment testing;
- Knowledge of business architecture: Solution planning, Requirements definition, Analysis, Functional Design.