Financial Reporting Analyst/Controller
Robert Walters Thailand
A challenging Financial Reporting Analyst/Controller job has just become available at a global leading natural resources company based in Bangkok. Reporting directly to the Regional Chief Financial Officer, this is an excellent role for an analyst who is highly motivated and eager to learn.
About the Financial Reporting Analyst/Controller Role:
Due to excellent results and future expansion plans, the Financial Reporting Analyst/Controller will play a key role as a business partner with the regional operational and financial management team.
- Direct and coordinate the local annual budget and quarterly forecast outlooks
- Monitor the business performance and analyse monthly operating results against budget and forecasts
- Develop tools and dashboard templates, collect and provide critical financial and operational information to the regional managements and local general managers
- Recommend benchmarks to measure against plants operating across the region
- Review financial analysis for capital expenditures (CAPEX) investment decisions
- Harmonise business planning processes and tools across the region
- Reinforce and maintain budgeting, forecasting, business control and reporting processes within the region with the aim to continuously improve the business information processes
- Ensure compliance of reported financial information with the Group Accounting Policies & Processes
- Cooperate with the group controlling team, regional management and local managers to develop the annual long term 5 years business plan for the region
- Assist the Regional Chief Financial Officer with ad-hoc tasks
To succeed in this Financial Reporting Analyst/Controller role, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and cooperatively with various international and local stakeholders.
- Bachelor's degree in Finance/Accounting
- Three to five years of experience in auditing/controlling
- Fluent in English
- Ability to motivate team members to produce quality information within tight time frame and simultaneously manage several projects
- Strong leadership and communication skills with the ability to influence in a matrix organisation
- Attentive to details, but at the same time being able to take a helicopter view
- Assertive and independent
- Ability to put in place a reporting structure including standard tools & procedures
This international natural resources company needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Financial Reporting Analyst/Controller job.
Apply today for this great opportunity.
jobsDB จะส่ง ใบสมัครของคุณไปยัง Robert Walters Thailand
Robert Walters Thailand
Robert Walters Recruitment Thailand
Robert Walters is one of the world's leading global specialist recruitment consultancies. The Robert Walters brand stands for innovation, vision and leadership in the global recruitment market.
Robert Walters specialises in permanent and contract recruitment across all industry sectors and all levels of seniority, and count the world's leading investment banks, multinational blue-chip commercial organisations and innovative SMEs as clients. Our international network and global brand presence, along with our unrivalled professionalism and specialist knowledge, ensure that we offer only the highest quality of service to both our clients and candidates.
Established in London in 1985, the Group now operates across 24 countries. Robert Walters' Thailand office manages the careers of the highest calibre professionals in the fields of accountancy and finance, banking, human resources, information technology, sales & marketing and supply chain & procurement.
An award-winning business, Robert Walters has a proven track record of providing high quality recruitment services, and our success is further endorsed by the many awards we have won over the years.