Financial Planning Manager
Robert Walters Thailand
As a result of ongoing and continued successes both within Bangkok and internationally, this global leader within the consumer world is recruiting a Financial Planning Manager to join their international division based in Bangkok.
About the Financial Planning Manager Role:
Reporting directly to the Head of Finance, you will lead all financial and business analysis activities and help drive the business. You will be in charge of working on the reporting standards and data gathered.
- Provide suggestion to Head of Finance department for improving work-flow and documentation
- Monitor and analyse sales forecast, sales trend, productivity, expense control, and communicate to sales/marketing team/management on a monthly basis
- Prepare monthly management report, profit and loss analysis
- Review pricing proposal and responsible for pricing analysis
- Control and monitor capital spending and cash forecast
- Analyse feasibility of the project and suggestion to the management
- Take the lead in preparation of forecast, budget and five-year plan and the short-term operating plans across multiple functional areas
- Develop business and other supporting divisions' forecast, budget and five-year plan based on historical trend and assumptions based on prevailing conditions
- Develop ad hoc reports and templates to support management decision making
- Develop supporting elements in the country strategic planning and financial storybook
The successful Financial Planning Manager will have to be sales focused, entrepreneurial and driven.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance, preferably with a MS, MBA, MIF, CPA
- Masters degree (e.g. MBA, MSc, Economics)
- Strong functional and good business know-how, business acumen, strong technical skills in systems and tools, strong process thinking, understanding of the "big picture", future oriented, ability to look beyond own responsibilities
- Strong analytical thinking; ability to understand and work on complex controlling, business and finance related topics
- Able to speak the "language" of the Business Partners; strong communication and presentation skills and ability to prepare topics and to explain them in a way understandable to non-experts
The successful Financial Planning Manager will join a company whose expertise has made them the leader in their field. This well-recognised brand offers a great working environment in brand new offices.
If you are a talented and focused finance professional seeking the right opportunity to take your career forward, this job is the role for you. You will be a part of a forward-thinking company that values innovation and a progressive mindset.
Apply now for this new opportunity.
jobsDB จะส่ง ใบสมัครของคุณไปยัง Robert Walters Thailand
Robert Walters Thailand
Robert Walters Recruitment Thailand
Robert Walters is one of the world's leading global specialist recruitment consultancies. The Robert Walters brand stands for innovation, vision and leadership in the global recruitment market.
Robert Walters specialises in permanent and contract recruitment across all industry sectors and all levels of seniority, and count the world's leading investment banks, multinational blue-chip commercial organisations and innovative SMEs as clients. Our international network and global brand presence, along with our unrivalled professionalism and specialist knowledge, ensure that we offer only the highest quality of service to both our clients and candidates.
Established in London in 1985, the Group now operates across 24 countries. Robert Walters' Thailand office manages the careers of the highest calibre professionals in the fields of accountancy and finance, banking, human resources, information technology, sales & marketing and supply chain & procurement.
An award-winning business, Robert Walters has a proven track record of providing high quality recruitment services, and our success is further endorsed by the many awards we have won over the years.