Bausch & Lomb is a division of Valeant Pharmaceuticals International, Inc. Our Thailand organization has been growing faster than the market in the past few years with product portfolios include:
- Vision Care: contact lens & lens care solution, and Cataract & Vitroretinal Surgical.
- Pharmaceuticals including ophthalmic, respiratory, neurology, orthopedic products, etc.
- Aesthetics: dermatological products as well as medical devices including the well-known Non-Invasive Wrinkle Treatments, Non-Invasive Fat Reduction device, Fractional Laser Technology for Advanced Skin Resurfacing, Precision Body Contouring Treatments, etc.
We are now expanding our team to cope with aggressive growth plan and are looking for dedicated individual to drive our business in Thailand. Following job position is now opened and urgently required;
Financial Planning Manager
Report to: Finance Director
To support achieving Valeant business objectives in financial management process through undertaking the following responsibilities:
- Manage financial planning and analysis activities to identify business risks and opportunities.
- Manage complex analysis projects; evaluate findings, prepare reports and make recommendations about the financial implications of the projects or transactions.
- Contribute to financial strategies development for each business unitto align with business objectives.
- BBA and Master Degree in Finance or Accountancy.
- 7-10 years’ experience in Finance/ Operations Finance, preferably FMCG or pharmaceutical industry.
- Experience in business project/case analysis.
- Proficient in Excel, Power-point, Words and ERP system. Experience with AS400 and BPCS an advantage.
- Analytical, business partnering, influencing.
- Excellent command of English.
Interested applicants should send resume (in English) with recent photo by click "Apply Now"
Bausch & Lomb (Thailand) Ltd.
98 Sathorn Square Office Tower, 19th Floor, Unit 1909-12
North Sathorn Road, Silom, Bangrak, Bangkok 10500