Bangkok Expressway and Metro Public Company Limited ("BEM") has the registered and paid-up capital of baht 15,285 million.The Company is the result of the Amalgamation between BECL and BMCL on 30 December 2015, which assumed all assets, obligations, right, duties, and responsibilities of both BECL and BMCL by operation of law. Overview of business operations of BEM can be summarized as follows.
(1) Construction and Operation of Expressway Business : BEM is the concessionaire of expressway construction and operation, namely
- the Si Rat Expressway (Second Stage Expressway)
- the Si Rat-Outer Ring Road Expressway Project
- the Udon Ratthaya Expressway (Bang Pa-in-Pak Kret Expressway)
(2) Operation Management of Mass Rapid Transit System Business : At present, BEM is the concessionaire under 2 concessions granted by the MRTA, namely
- the MRT Chaloem Ratchamongkhon Line Project (Blue Line) (Hua Lamphong Station - Bang Sue Station) (the "MRT Blue Line Project")
- the MRT purple line project, Bang Yai - Rat Burana, Bang Yai - Bang Sue Section (Khlong Bang Phai Station - Tao Poon Station) (the "MRT Purple Line Project")
Financial Planning & Invesment Analyst/เจ้าหน้าที่วางแผนการเงิน
- Formulate financials models and feasibility study / tools to support financial planning, forecasting, monitoring, analysis and valuation of both project and company level.
- Evaluate and review cash flow and financial products and various investments in both quantitative and qualitative method.
- Provide financial analysis, presentation and other supporting materials to support management for decision-making. - Analyze and validate provided project data and information for accuracy.
- Support management to negotiate and review commercial & financial requirements, terms & conditions under lending agreements and debenture issuance.
- Monitor both capital and money markets movement and report to management.
- Collaborate with Accounting teams or other teams to prepare financial reporting and modeling.
- Ensure that management reports, budgets and analyses of financial performance are provided timely and accurately.
- Ensure that all activities comply with the policy discretion of the regulations, laws and SEC.
- Performs other duties as required and special projects as assigned.
- Male or Female, age 23 - 27 years.
Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Accounting from reputable university. GPA 2.75 UP.CFA or CPA will be an advantage.
2 years up of work experience in Finance / Financial Modeling / Financial Analysis / Valuation / Accounting or Budgeting. Experience with Lending or Investment Banking or Securities Analyst or Financial Advisor is preferred.
- Experience in credit analysis will be a plus.
Strong oral and written communication skills in both Thai and English.
Computer proficiency in all MS office.
Strong logical thinking, problem solving and flexibility with Can-Do attitude.
Effective communication skills, strong analytical abilities and a team player.
Able to balance multiple concurrent projects, work under pressure, meet deadlines, and focus on priorities.