Financial Planning and Analysis Manager
Manpower - Experis
- Oversee weekly & period-end book closing processes, including managing, commenting and submitting the sales & financial reports to the Group UK (i.e., Profit & Loss, Balance Sheet, Cash Flow statement) via Hyperian Financial Management (Group consolidation software)
- Involve and drive the Corporate budgeting process (i.e., Long Term Plan, Annual Budget, Profit Plan) including preparing, reviewing and consolidating the information from different parties and its submission to Group UK
- Prepare and conduct variance analyses on all financial reports
- Be responsible for reviewing and monitoring certain lines in P&L and Balance Sheet
- Review expense accruals and payments to ensure that they are in line with the approved budgets
- Create and develop new financial reporting process to be more transparent, simpler, cheaper and better
- Provide and support ad-hoc report or analysis as required by management
- Liaise with internal stakeholders (i.e., Accounting, Commercial Finance, Treasury, Operation Finance) and Group UK to accomplish assigned tasks
- Manage and coach a team of 2-3 subordinates
- Thai nationality, age 27 - 35 years
- Accounting Degree
- CPA is a must
- Some audit experience plus 3-5 years corporate experiences in FP&A
- Financial Planning & Analysis experience, including budgets, forecasts, monthly and ad hoc reporting
- Good command of English
- Strong Excel skills, with experience in ERP systems.
Interested candidates please send your application letter with resume, current and expected salary with contact details to Junjira – Experis Team Leader, Accounting and Finance at 02-631-0464 ext. 2109
jobsDB จะส่ง ใบสมัครของคุณไปยัง Manpower - Experis
Manpower - Experis
Manpower Inc. is a world leader in the employment services industry, offering customers a continuum of services to meet their needs throughout the employment and business cycle. The company specializes in permanent, temporary and contract recruitment; employee assessment; training; career transition and organizational consulting services. Manpower''s worldwide network of 4,500 offices in 80 countries and territories enables the company to meet the needs of its 400,000 customers per year, including small and medium size enterprises in all industry sectors, as well as the world''s largest multinational corporations. The focus of Manpower''s work is on raising productivity through improved quality, efficiency and cost-reduction, enabling customers to concentrate on their core business activities. In addition to the Manpower brand, the company operates under the brand names of Right Management Consultants, Jefferson Wells, Elan, Brook Street and Empower.
Manpower Thailand is the nation’s leading recruitment company established in 1998 to offer human resources management services to businesses in search of staff and people in search of job. The company currently has 10 offices in Thailand cover in Bangkok, Chonburi, Lamphun and Songkla to cover the needs of corporate clients and job seekers.