Financial Planning & Analyst Executive
Nestle (Thai) Ltd.
Management report: Support the business co-pilots to ensure delivery of high quality reporting and analysis as agreed with business units. This includes:
- Monthly Performance Reports
- Monthly Dynamic Forecast
- Selling Price Calculations
- Other KPIs related to the categories and business units
Monthly Business Planning: Support the DS Manager to prepare necessary information using in the Monthly Business Planning Meeting by
- Establish financial forecast based on output from Monthly Sales Review
- Prepare financial figure in the dashboard tool for Monthly Gap Review meeting
- Prepare financial figure from meeting for Monthly Financial Review meeting- Prepare financial figure from meeting for Dynamic Forecast
Business Analysis: Prepare analysis for studies requested by business co-pilots, or corporate projects as required, for example:
- Portfolio rationalization
- Marketing spends (PFME) effectiveness (Pre-post evaluation)
- Financial scenario studies of new product launch for management's decisions (go/no go).
- CAPEX proposals
- Benchmarking studies (e.g. competitors)
Ensure efficiency and quality of Management Accounting processes with regard to speed and quality of the output
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, Business Administration, or other related field
- Minimum 2-3 years of experience in generating financial report, business analysis, financial model, or financial forecast.
- FMCG Experience is highly preferred
- Shared Service Experience
- Good Command of English
- CPA is an advantage
jobsDB จะส่ง ใบสมัครของคุณไปยัง Nestle (Thai) Ltd.
Nestle (Thai) Ltd.
WE OFFER YOU A CAREER, NOT JUST A JOB.
Nestlé Group is the world’s leading Nutrition, Health and Wellness Company. Our mission of “Good Food, Good Life” is to provide consumers with the best tasting, most nutritious choices in a wide range of food and beverage categories and eating occasions, from morning to night.
With its headquarters in Vevey, Switzerland, Nestlé Group has over 468 factories located in 84 countries which manufactures and sells over 15,000 products around the world. All Nestlé products and brands are adhered to Nestle corporate promise, Good Food, Good Life.
At Nestlé, we believe that people are the most valuable asset. We place high value on the talent of all our employees irrespective of their nationality, culture, ethical origin or gender. We foster an environment where people's talents are nurtured and everyone's skills, efforts and energies are directed toward meeting the company goals.
Currently, Nestlé Group Thailand is opening the job opportunity for a high caliber who is energetic, committed, result-oriented and ready to take challenges and grow with us as to the following position.