Financial planner or Quantitative business analyst
Skillsolved Co., Ltd.
Commercial finance (80-100K)
Your background could be on
- Cost Analysis
- Business analysis
- Pricing management
- Commercial Financial Analyst***
- Process Efficiency Planner
Responsible for managing 4 subordinates and analyze company's products performance for clients.
- Initiate and manage business activity; business plan and strategy to alignment with global company direction.
- Support sales team through analysis of current state, validation, solution design and implementation of efficient enterprise Printing design, in term of quantity and quality of utilization (company's product is printer) .
- Provide, tracking and report an actual cost, revenue and GP of the each business unit (Elements and information collecting before designing the efficient plan to clients)
- Design, establish and maintain the financial methodology and system in areas where Global Service Business is responsible
- Deliver and represent key findings from the assessment and the areas of improvement to customer by quality improvement program
- Provide Business Case Project P&L of the applicable line of service & Solution to management
- Bachelor Degree or higher in Business Administration, Marketing, Finance or related filed.
- Minimum 5 year experiences in Financial Analysis environment
- Computer literacy; MS Excel
- Good command of English skill.
APPLY by send your word resume here.
We are looking forward to talk to you!
jobsDB จะส่ง ใบสมัครของคุณไปยัง Skillsolved Co., Ltd.
Skillsolved Co., Ltd.
We call ourselves “CLOSERS.” We are a group of passionate headhunters who believe in delivering results for our clients, while providing service excellence. SkillSolved aspires to become the first Thai-brand recruitment company that comes to mind when hiring.
Our consultants focus exclusively on mid-senior level permanent positions in various industries & functions:
- Banking & Financial Services
- Life Science
- FMCG & Consumers
- Retail & E-Commerce
- Telecom, Media, & Technology
- Sales & Marketing
- Accounting & Finance
- Supply Chain & Procurement
- Information Technology
- Human Resources