The Commercial Company Of Siam Ltd.
URGENTLY REQUIRED !!!
The Commercial Company of Siam Ltd.
Our company is an exclusive importer of fine food products from Europe settled in Bangkok. Our customers are the main hotels, restaurants and also the retail distributors. We are looking for the right candidate for the position of sales executive, catering business. The person will be in charge of the development of sales in the catering business, directly in contact with the hotels and restaurant.
- Manage the day to day financial and accounting operations
- Perform account closing process, governing journal entry preparation, data summarization and review of completeness /correctness of account coding and supporting documents before posting to ensure monthly accounts are properly closed within timetable and comply with Company Accounting Instruction
- Ensure tight financial controls are maintained in accordance with accounting policies, regional / international standards and various local tax requirements and tax incentive opportunities
- Ensure differences or discrepancies are brought to the attention and action is taken.
- Responsible for financial statement, management reporting financial package, budget preparation, and cash flow.
- Verify accuracy of all general ledger entries and ensure they are recorded in timely manner & in compliance with company policies
- Review statutory filings and internal / external audit reports to address issues and mitigate risks
- Handle tax and audit activities to ensure timely year end audit including internal audit
- Provide analysis, reports, ad hoc financial reports to management on business performance
- To optimize the working capital of the businesses supported through best practice collections and payment management
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in Accounting / Finance or relevant disciplines (Master’s degree preferred)
- Professional Qualification (CPA) would be an added advantage
- At least 5 - 10 years of experience in overall accounting and finance, strong in commercial finance is preferred
- Audit experience highly desirable
- Fluency in English and Thai is essential
- Good understanding of local accounting standards and tax laws
- Computer literacy (Microsoft Office) and hands-on experience with Accounting systems
- Strong analytical skills and eager to learn
- Attention to detail, good interpersonal skills, highly numerate, and able work well under pressure to required deadlines
- Highly knowledgeable/experienced in transaction processing and system implementation