Major Development is a real estate development company focusing on luxury residential development. We are now looking for qualified and active candidates to join and strengthen our business in the following positions.
Financial Management Manager
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Prepare and analyst financial projections.
- Prepare and analyst cash flow projection for cash management and project plan.
- Prepare monthly financial report andfinancial executive summary report.
- Assist in project financing, negotiating and reviewing loan agreements.
- Monitor financial statement, cash flow and sale and purchase agreement.
- Develop and maintain financial models for existing and prospective investments.
- Additional duties as directed by the Line Manager.
Qualification and Skills:
- Master’s degree in Finance, Real Estate, Business is required
- At least 10 year work experience with 3-year experience in investment banking/ corporate finance/ development/ investment
- Strong Excel-based financial modeling skills and proficiency in PowerPoint and MS Word.
- Outstanding communication skills; English proficiency is a must
- Knowledge in accounting is desirable
- Outstanding organizational and multi-tasking skills; ability to work independently, and take strong initiative
- Be a diligent, hard worker, capable of thriving in an intense, high-energy environment
- Close attention to details to ensure accuracy in tasks
Major Development Estate Co.,Ltd.
141 Major Tower Thonglor, 18th Floor, Thonglor soi 10
Wattana, Bangkok, 10110