Financial Controller JSEA (Japan & South East Asia) || Automotive Sector
Skillpower Services (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
- The position of Finance Controller -Japan & South East Asia (Japan, Thailand, China and India) is responsible for leading the regional financial goals to help achieving the business objectives. This position will cover the region with 5 manufacturing sites and 1 technical center.
- This position will be functionally managing the Finance Controllers and teams from Thailand, Japan, China and India. This position will have matrix reporting structure both to JSEA Managing Director and Asia Finance Director.
- This position will require hands on operational approach, pro-activeness, agility, mentoring attitude and commitment for excellence and travel within the region.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Consolidation and analysis of financial reporting from JSEA entities for monthly closing, re-forecast, budget and business plan
- Follow-up and consolidation of Capital Expenditure (CAPEX) for the region. Liaise with Industrial function for CAPEX re-forecasting and budgeting
- Follow-up and consolidate the variance analysis on product profitability (“Material Margin”)
Support & Controlling
- Provide guidance and instructions to local Financial Controllers to ensure the respect of Corporate procedures and internal controls
- Follow-up on internal audit action plans
- Provide controlling expertise and guidance to Program Managers in preparing new projects profitability and cash flow projections
- Support the SAP Project Team on future implementations
- Act temporarily as local financial controller in case of emergency
- Support Financial Controllers with ad-hoc requests on a wide range of subjects: taxation, legal, financing, Corporate presentations
- Monitors the monthly closing process and corporate reporting, ensuring consistency and accuracy of the data reported
- Oversees the budget process, long-range plan development and implementation
- Supports the application of Corporate accounting standards (IFRS) in subsidiaries within the region
- Implements corporate financial rules and procedures and control their enforcement
- Supervises the costing process for new and existing projects
- Liaises with Corporate and local financial controllers for any legal and taxation issues
- Co-ordinates with Corporate treasury for the financing of existing and new subsidiaries in the region
- Supervises the relationship with external and internal auditors and supports the local financial controllers in the implementation of their recommendations
- Is in charge of deploying and maintaining the “reporting” tools in the region
- Responsible for operating reviews and identifying business process improvements
- Provides support to other positions as needed
- Other duties as assigned
Required knowledge, skill, and abilities
- Bachelors or Master’s degree in Business, Accounting, Finance, Economic or related field.
- 12-15 years with operations and strategic management on overall Finance / Accounting / Controlling.
- Proven experience in automotive sector as Financial Controller / Plant Controller preferred.
- Proven Experience for monitoring and controlling local and oversea sites inclusive accounting, costing, pricing, and financial reporting.
- Must have held leadership / managerial level financial position for last 5 years.
- Highly proficient with Microsoft Excel and common applications used in office.
- Ability to maintain working relationships with internal and external customers.
- Ability to collect, maintain and analyze data.
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English, French would be a plus.
Interested talents / candidates, please kindly submit your updated resume, photo, current package details (salary, allowances & benefits) and expected salary to the following detail below;
ManpowerGroup - Eastern Seaboard Branch
143/165 Moo 12 T. Nong-prue
Banglamung, Chonburi 20150
Tel: 038-757-420 Ext. 3407
Attn: Khun Itsared Danthumrongkul - Team Leader
jobsDB จะส่ง ใบสมัครของคุณไปยัง Skillpower Services (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Skillpower Services (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Manpower Inc. is a world leader in the employment services industry, offering customers a continuum of services to meet their needs throughout the employment and business cycle. The company specializes in permanent, temporary and contract recruitment; employee assessment; training; career transition and organizational consulting services. Manpower''s worldwide network of 4,500 offices in 80 countries and territories enables the company to meet the needs of its 400,000 customers per year, including small and medium size enterprises in all industry sectors, as well as the world''s largest multinational corporations. The focus of Manpower''s work is on raising productivity through improved quality, efficiency and cost-reduction, enabling customers to concentrate on their core business activities. In addition to the Manpower brand, the company operates under the brand names of Right Management Consultants, Jefferson Wells, Elan, Brook Street and Empower.
Manpower Thailand is the nation’s leading recruitment company established in 1998 to offer human resources management services to businesses in search of staff and people in search of job. The company currently has 10 offices in Thailand cover in Bangkok, Chonburi, Lamphun and Songkla to cover the needs of corporate clients and job seekers.