Financial Controller - Health Business Unit (Based in Myanmar)
Argyll Scott Asia
Our client is a very large global FMCG company with a long successful history. A highly sought after environment that really values their employees and provides great opportunities to develop and progress further
- Target and estimate accuracy, working capital control, business performance (top line, costs and EBIT), currency impact
- Manage departmental operating budgets and costs according to annual allocation to ensure efficient usage of resources
- Manage annual target setting process within country Business Unit. Ensure implementation of global templates, coordinate timetable for reviews, consolidate plans and prepare annual budget presentation to the Senior Executive Team
- Monitor and provide analysis on country Business Unit monthly performance based on various data sources (Lighthouse, CORE, Crystal, Prism, etc.) to derive a consistent picture of current performance, key issues and action items. Assist in preparing and presenting Business Unit's monthly operations review to the Country Finance Manager and Business Manager
- Prepare the necessary financial information to support country Business Unit on contractual negotiations, client/customer profitability analysis, internal and external presentations, issues tracking and management, investments and other key developments
- Prepare in-depth analyses and commentaries to facilitate discussions on key financial items such as advertising and promotion spend, working capital utilization and cost development
- Prepare relevant information and analysis for country Business Unit strategy setting and strategic projects (e.g. M&A due diligence, restructurings, disposals, joint venture negotiations/management, etc.)
- Manage country Business Unit continuous improvement initiatives to streamline Business Unit controlling processes/reporting and improve efficiencies through a better utilization of automated systems (Lighthouse, CORE, MORE, etc.)
- Manage internal interactions across country Business Unit on matters related to business controlling to ensure timely understanding of financial performance and adequate management of any financial issues
- Drive continue focus on adherence to segregation of duties principles and maintenance of adequate internal controls. Lead investigations and follow up reporting on any break down in controls
- Demonstrate sound knowledge and understanding of the business and industry
- Demonstrate sound knowledge and application of financial/accounting principles and budgetary management
- Proven hands-on experience in SAP accounting applications is an advantage
- Demonstrate strong research and analytical skills, including statistical computations
- Demonstrate proficiencies in office productivity tools (e.g. Excel, Word and PowerPoint)
- Demonstrate fluency in English (both written and spoken)
- Degree or professional qualification in Accounting, Finance or a related discipline
- Minimum five to eight years' experience in a similar role, preferably with country controlling exposure
- Minimum two to three years' experience in a managerial capacity
If you are interested in exploring this role further, please send your resume to Robert Gray at firstname.lastname@example.org or call directly on +66 02-107-2566 for a confidential discussion.
jobsDB จะส่ง ใบสมัครของคุณไปยัง Argyll Scott Asia
Argyll Scott Asia
We recruit the very best talent for middle management positions across a range of functions and sectors.
Think you've heard all that before? Read on.
We're here to make recruitment better. Better for our clients, our candidates and our own recruitment professionals.
We build relationships, not databases, and add real value that helps organisations and individuals grow. We are a team of functional and sector specialists delivering a genuinely consultative service that is underpinned by the depth of both our market knowledge and the client & candidate networks we have built.