Financial Controller (Rayong)
Pacific 2000 Recruitment Co., Ltd.
Location: Map Ta Phut, Rayong
Reporting to: CFO
Nature of Business: Logistic Service Provider
- Manage & develop high performance accounting team and ensure account closing & required reports done on time
- Ensure financial statements in compliance with company policy & local GAAP, correctness of company taxes and payment done on time
- Prepare management reporting, including monthly highlight reports, customer profitability analysis, cost analysis and key business drivers analysis for all operational units.
- Prepare budget & financial forecasts and participating in the management information system development.
- Review and/or implementation of internal control systems at several layers of the company through internal audits and establishment of new procedures
- Perform periodic internal financial audit to ensure that the company's financial status is in accordance with the generally accepted accounting principles and in line with group instructions
- Company's asset management and monitoring including developing necessary tools and programs
- Outlining the companies current risks and ways to minimize, propose and establish new business flows/procedures/strategies
- Implementation and/or taking lead on new development in form of projects, coordinate a designated project team for Business Process Redesign (BPR) and software & application integration
- Liaison with external organizations (External Auditors, BOI, Banks, The Revenue Department, Ministry of Commerce etc.)
- Ad hoc projects assigned by higher management
- THAI Male / Female with age over 30 year
- Bachelor or Master's degree in Accounting, Finance or equivalent plus at least 3-5 years of diversified work
- Strong knowledge of Thai Accounting Laws, Internal and compliance control, Thai Tax Laws, Corporate and
- Strong knowledge of Thai labour law and have legal background is a plus
- Enthusiastic in system implementation with a positive attitude and good interpersonal skills
- Familiar to work under pressure with specific time frame (project-base and result oriented)
- High level of business ethics & sound business judgement, and a well-structured disciplined organization, in fulfilling position duties and responsibilities
- Team player with excellence leadership, good interpersonal/analytical/problem solving/coaching skills
- Strong skills in PC and software/application, especially in Ms word and Excel, Accounting Software.
- Diversified work experience such as cost accounting ,management accounting
- Experience in a similar finance position and the proven ability to work with different cultures
- Knowledge on freight forwarding and logistics accounting are an advantage
- Experience representing the company to government offices, suppliers and other stakeholders
- Fluent in English (speaking and writing)
The company offers a competitive package, reflecting the Candidate’s level of experience, performance expectations and qualifications. This will consist of base salary and other benefits.
Interested candidates please attach your updated Resume
(in MS-Words file only) with recent photo (stating current & expected package) along with your application.
“Only shortlisted candidate(s) will be called in for an interview.”
For further information please contact,
Pacific 2000 (Siracha), International Recruitments
6th Floor, Bangkok Bank Building, 98 Sukhumvit Rd.,
Sriracha, Chonburi 20110
Tel: 0 3877 0888 Fax: 0 3877 0070
Web site :http://www.pacific2000.com
jobsDB จะส่ง ใบสมัครของคุณไปยัง Pacific 2000 Recruitment Co., Ltd.