Financial Controller [Job ID:37271]
Reeracoen Recruitment Co.,Ltd.
Salary : 70,000 - 100,000 THB
- To ensure that accurate accounting records, transactions of the hotel are kept of the income and expenditure correctly all the times
- To monitor financial and managerial accounts of the company, including HQ and properties, for external and internal usage monthly and annually
- To check financial statements and reports of the company/properties
- To check and review tax reports to ensure that tax submission is accurate and in the timely manner
- To develop an effective framework of data analysis for the company. Use financial analysis such as P&L accounts, data and market information to anticipate needs, identify operating/financial issues, and recommend action plans to maximize financial return
- To create annual monthly budget for properties and provide analytical support during budget reviews to identify cost saving and productivity opportunities for department heads
- To compile, together with the other executives, budgets and forecasts covering all activities of the company/properties
- To compile treasury cash flow forecasts for the business
- To monitor data processing system and coordinate with Manager of IT to ensure the IT system is supporting strategic purpose of financial reporting and analysis
- To ensure that the company/ properties’ computer systems and their software are fully utilized, well safeguarded and properly maintained and implement future changes/additions to the electronic data processing system of the company/properties
- To develop an effective finance and accounting team by hiring and training staff
- To manage day to day activities, plan and assign work, and establish performance and development goals for team members. Work with outside accounting firm, where necessary, to develop an ideal financial and accounting operation at time
- To provide financial information to management as tools for maximizing profits and planning for the future
- To control and procedure: must ensure that the established controls and procedures in respect of the controller’s areas of responsibility are being complied with at all times
- To implement all necessary controls to safeguard the assets of the company and properties
- To ensure that there are, at all times, proper procedures and controls for the guest cashiers and other cashiers in the company, properties
- Female/Male, Thai Nationality, Age 25-35
- Bachelor's Degree or Higher in Accounting or Finance
- 4-5 years working experience in Hotel accounting , Audit or any relates fields
- Have experience in property management system (PMS), financial management system (Sun System), purchasing management system is advantage
- Have knowledge of accounting management duties such as negotiating hotel space and tenant leases; processing payroll, performing asset management duties, providing business projections, displacement analysis, prepare government reports, filing tax returns
- Good command of English
- Computer literacy
- Be able to work on flexible hours as necessary
- Service Charge, Group Insurance , Provident Fund
jobsDB จะส่ง ใบสมัครของคุณไปยัง Reeracoen Recruitment Co.,Ltd.
Reeracoen Recruitment Co.,Ltd.
As your Partner For Successful Recruitment
Employment is important judgement, influencing the development and growth of the company.
For creating a great encounter between a company and job seeker.
We thank for the encounter with every client who chose us, and support for successful recruitment as their partner. That is our wish.