Robert Walters Thailand
This property development specialises in excel condominium that is a luxury but affordable to most people. The company is aiming to be a pillar of unparalleled success when it comes to real estate business and it is known not only for quality residence but also for providing a quality life that exceeds customers' expectation.
A newly created Financial Controller role in Bangkok has just become available at a rapidly expanding property developer. In this job, you will lead a team and be responsible for all finance and accounting related functions.
About the Financial Controller Role:
Reporting to the Chief Financial Officer, you will lead all accounts payable activities and manage teams across Thailand.
- Full responsible for operations of the accounting and treasury
- Analyse financial data to support business and financial performance and prepare in-depth analysis and commentaries to facilitate discussion on key financial items such as advertising and promotion spend, working capital utilisation and cost development
- Develop and maintain internal financial control system
- Lead monthly, quarterly and annual closing activities
- Produce monthly, quarterly and annual financial statements and ad hoc financial reports and tax filing
- Manage departmental operating budgets and costs according to annual allocation to ensure efficient usage of resources
- Develop and maintain accounting principles, practices and procedures to ensure accurate and timely financial statements
- Coordinate the provision of information to external auditors for the annual audit
To succeed in this role you must have the ability to lead effectively and possess a keen understanding of real estate.
- Bachelor's degree or professional qualification in Accounting or Finance or related discipline, master's degree would be a plus
- Minimum 5 years experience in roles and responsibilities related to finance
- Experience in working with listed companies or a Big 4 for greater understanding of business processes
- Direct experience with the real estate industry
- Proven hands-on experience in ERP and COMPUTE accounting applications is an advantage
- Ability to speak native Thai and working level in English
- Have leadership capabilities and good interpersonal skills and demonstrate ability to work independently and in group setting
This company is much more than property development is anything but traditional. They have the people and ethos to act with speed, innovation, enterprise and creativity. The scope of the offer, the size of the business, the freedom and autonomy to drive your career forward all adds up to a great place to work.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Financial Controller job.
Apply for this new opportunity now.
jobsDB จะส่ง ใบสมัครของคุณไปยัง Robert Walters Thailand
Robert Walters Thailand
Established in 1985, Robert Walters plc is a world-leading specialist professional recruitment consultancy and the core brand of the Group. Hiring managers world-wide rely on us to find their best specialist professionals and our clients range from the largest corporates world-wide through to SMEs and start ups. We recruit people for permanent, contract and interim roles across the world.