Financial Analyst (Pharmaceutical - Retail)
en world Thailand
- Prepare on a timely basis the weekly, monthly, quarterly, yearly financial reporting including preliminary analysis of the company's financial performance against budget and trend.
- Deliver monthly effective performance reporting and ad-hoc management reports with in-sight business analysis to support Country manager and department heads in improving the Company's profitability, working capital and cash flow.
- Provide the analysis and assessment of key performance indicators for both finance and non-finance aspects.
- Coordinate with department heads for budget/forecast preparation, consolidate and make preliminary analysis on the company's budget/forecast.
- Review monthly variance analysis report of expenditure between actual and budget and ensure that all expenses and accruals are proper recorded and align with work program and budget.
- Support the return on investment analysis for sales and marketing activities, capital expenditure investment and any other initiative projects.
- Support the improvement and implementation of internal control, standard of procedures and compliances.
- Liaise with internal/external auditors for the financial information report and analysis.
- Perform any additional reports/responsibilities that required by management in support of the ongoing development of companies.
- Bachelor's degree in accounting or finance.
- Minimum 3 years work experiences in financial analysis for well-known MNC companies especially within Consumer, FMCG, Pharmaceutical, Retail industries.
- Proficiency in MS Excel and PowerPoint.
- Familiar with M3 and Hyperion reporting would be an advantage.
- Good analytical skills with the ability to interpret data and analysis.
- Working ability to meet tight deadline schedule.
- Good command in English and interpersonal skill
The successful candidate will be provided a promising career opportunity and
attractive compensation package.
To submit your application, in strict confidence, please send your full resume in
Word format by click "Apply Now"
For a confidential discussion please call 02-106-8625 and ask to speak to
The Finance Team. Your application will be treated with strict confidentiality.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Athenee Tower, 12th Floor, Unit 1201-1202
63 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
Tel: +66 (2) 106 8600 | Fax: +66 (0) 2654 0901
jobsDB จะส่ง ใบสมัครของคุณไปยัง en world Thailand
en world Thailand
With offices in both Bangkok and Chonburi, we specialise in mid-career and managerial candidates across a broad range of industries. At en world we have consultants with specialised knowledge of specific industries and fields. en world recruits specialist and managerial talent for globally minded companies in the Asia-Pacific region. Established in Thailand in 1999, we believe that our extensive years in the Thai market, helps us guarantee superiors, results driven activities that balance the needs of our client with the career needs of the candidates with whom we work. We were established in Japan in 1999 and have expanded to Australia, India, Singapore, Thailand and Vietnam. With 650 staff representing 20 nationalities in 15 offices, we introduce talent to over 2,800 clients across the Asia Pacific Region. en world is a subsidiary of en-japan Inc., Japan's leading internet-based recruitment solutions provider.