Savanvegas Laos Limited
Under the direction of the Director of Finance, the incumbent performs financial, operational and technical analyses. This position provides support to enterprise management by ensuring business strategies and financial goals are achieved.
- Coordinates and supports business and financial planning, including short and long term financial forecasting.
- Develop and maintain databases for financial, gaming, marketing, staffing and other statistical data.
- Develop and generate necessary daily/weekly/monthly financial, gaming, marketing, staffing and other statistical reports and analyses.
- Assists in the development and monitoring of service level agreements.
- Supports the annual budget process. Develops historical, current and potential future trend analysis.
- Assists in assessing and communicating financial and operating results to managers.
- Develops appropriate financial and operating metrics for use by management in decision making. Ensures departmental goals and performance measures are understood and achieved by managers.
- Participates in the assessment of current systems and business processes for adequacy and consistency.
- Supports review meetings with managers to identify and implement process improvements.
- Communicates effectively with all levels of management.
- Ensure prompt and discreet notification to appropriate management and/or the Ethics Hotline of any observation of illegal acts or internal ethics violations.
- Maintain excellent communication skills and interpersonal relations with guests, vendors, visitors and Golden Nugget staff.
- Performs all other related and compatible duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree in the area of finance, business or accounting.
- Advanced degree and/or professional certification preferred.
- One (1) to two (2) years’ experience with significant exposure in financial analysis in casino, hotel or hospitality industry preferred.
- Strong mathematical skills and data analysis skills required.
Additional Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
Must have solid planning, time management, decision-making, organization, and interpersonal skills. Excellent written and verbal communication skills are required. The ability to thrive in a fast-paced multi-tasking, hands-on environment. Ability to establish and maintain a positive and professional working relationship with all individuals. Strong computer skills in accounting programs and Microsoft Office including Word, Outlook, Excel, Access and Power Point. Ability to work overtime, irregular hours and occasionally travel.
How to apply
- Click APPLY NOW to submit your application
Note: Please fill in an application form with HR if feel you have the necessary skills: You can also contact Poum on 2255 6655
jobsDB จะส่ง ใบสมัครของคุณไปยัง Savanvegas Laos Limited
Savanvegas Laos Limited
Savan Vegas Hotel and Casino is located in Savannakhet Province, Lao PDR. It is situated in very close to Lao-Thai Friendship Bridge 2 which connecting to Mukdahan (Thailand)
Savan Vegas features 480 luxury hotel room, a Casino of more than 400 Slot/Game Machines and 80 gaming tables, international restaurants, bars, pool, entertainment center, convention center, spa, gift shop, jewellery shop, sports book and stage featuring live nightly performances.