Finance Support Manager - Operations
- Committed to respect specific rules to comply with the WHO Code of Breast Milk Substitutes and any related regulations applying locally
- Being accountable and responsible for safety
- Budget preparation, verify costing sheet and updated price of all materials including verify all monthly account reconciliations report
- Leading in all physical counts 3rd parties warehouse including variance report preparation and analysis.
- Provide latest estimate figures compared to budget including balance sheet and cashflow
- Participate with Operations team in term of inventory and cost related issues
- Support supervisor and management in term of Ad hoc analysis
- Coordinating with Marketing and Manufacturing Department to provide and obtain information or figures regarding to the adjustment or determination of product cost for new products in order to ensure that the product cost are in compliance with the company’s standard price and cost accounting analysis result
- Provide month-end closing and reporting, include provide highlights of the month and latest estimate and variances analysis
- Support external auditors in term of providing information and reconciliation upon request
- Supervise and support to Operations and other departments in term of Tax and VAT issues related to stock
- Seeking for improvement on inventory and cost control, including cost and inventory best practices.
- Verify all charges regarding to UHT business eg. Purchase price, retrospective charges, etc.
- Bachelor Degree or higher in Accounting or Finance
- At least 3 years in Cost accounting or relevant functions
- Experienced in Manufacturing is an advantage
- Good command in English
- Strong knowledge and understanding in cost accounting
- Has experience with SAP
- Computer literacy especially Microsoft Excel and Power Point
- Good inter-personal and leadership skills
- Able to work in Muang Mai Bangplee Industrial Estate, Samutprakarn
Only short-listed will be notified. Attractive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidate.
Interested candidates should send in their applications, stating in full, qualifications and experience, as well as current and expected remuneration, and a recent photograph, to:
Human Resources Department
Unit 801, 8th floor, Abdulrahim Place,
990 Rama IV Road, Silom, Bangrak, Bangkok 10500
Tel: 0-2740-3300 Fax: 0-2740-3305
jobsDB จะส่ง ใบสมัครของคุณไปยัง Dumex Limited
Dumex is an expert in Infant and child Nutrition with a leading market position in formulated in countries such as China, Malaysia and Thailand. Thailand’s production facility consists of sophisticated blending equipment along with pouch filling lines. Dumex processes conform to accredited ISO 9000 & HACCP standards.