Finance Support Manager (Fixed overhead, Cash flow)
en world Thailand
Roles & Responsibilities
- Committed to respect specific rules to comply with the WHO Code of Breast Milk Substitutes and any related regulations applying locally
- Being accountable and responsible for safety
- Finance contact point for Departments in all questions on FOH and Cash flow
- Support Departments in financial planning, reporting and controlling and other administrative tasks with relation to financial management
- Lead budget and forecast process for FOH
- Review actual FOH result to ensure that all key items have been included and the result for the month is explainable when compared with both budget and estimated figure
- Manage and control the company's accounting activities for Fixed Overhead (FOH) through:
- Monitoring and controlling daily accounting operations and providing guidelines/advises on any matters related to accounting operational process, e.g., the correct accounting entries, account code, company policy, etc., to ensure that they are in compliance to GAAP, IFRS, local legal requirement and company requirement.
- Ensuring that all significant transactions/provisions are booked timely and correctly
- Provide updated information to all departments to ensure sufficient accrual and provision set for month-end and year-end closing
- Coordinate on month-end and year-end closing with timeliness, completeness and accuracy and
- interface through SAP, BPC and Magnitude system.
- To perform Balance Sheet review and follow up for long outstanding.
- Cash-Flow forecast and control, including manage cash landing
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting with CPA as preference
- 4 years' experience in fixed overhead, cash flow management with international company
- Good English a pre-requisite
- Good interpersonal skill
- Demonstrated leadership and managerial competence in an international environment
- Good skills in communication, time management, prioritizing and delegating work, teamwork, problem solving and decision-making.
- Ability to meet deadlines, plan and organize resources to ensure compliance
- Analytical thinking and judgment with business mind
- IT skill such as SAP, Hyperion, Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint
The successful candidate will be provided a promising career opportunity and attractive compensation package.
To submit your application, in strict confidence, please send your full resume in Word format by click "Apply Now"
For a confidential discussion please call 02-106-8623 and ask to speak to The Finance Team3. Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Athenee Tower, 12th Floor, Unit 1201-1202
63 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
Tel: +66 (2) 106 8600 | Fax: +66 (0) 2654 0901
jobsDB จะส่ง ใบสมัครของคุณไปยัง en world Thailand
en world Thailand
With offices in both Bangkok and Chonburi, we specialise in mid-career and managerial candidates across a broad range of industries. At en world we have consultants with specialised knowledge of specific industries and fields. en world recruits specialist and managerial talent for globally minded companies in the Asia-Pacific region. Established in Thailand in 1999, we believe that our extensive years in the Thai market, helps us guarantee superiors, results driven activities that balance the needs of our client with the career needs of the candidates with whom we work. We were established in Japan in 1999 and have expanded to Australia, India, Singapore, Thailand and Vietnam. With 650 staff representing 20 nationalities in 15 offices, we introduce talent to over 2,800 clients across the Asia Pacific Region. en world is a subsidiary of en-japan Inc., Japan's leading internet-based recruitment solutions provider.