Oxfam Thailand Foundation
- To work with others to find lasting solutions to poverty and suffering
- To act with poor people as a force for change in addressing the causes of poverty, suffering and injustice, and alleviating their symptoms.
Responsible in managing and controlling Thailand programme budget including budget analysis, forecasting, funding coordinating, and reporting. Coordinate with donors and programme staff, relevant partners/suppliers/stakeholders in developing project proposal (financial part) and financial report according to programme. Support programme partners through providing capacity building as well as quality control and project audit. Ensure OXFAM programme management software system is effectively managed and maintained (OPAL, CRIMSON and People Soft).
Technical Skills, Experience & Knowledge
- Qualification in finance and accounting with sufficient financial management experience including budgeting, budget analysis, budget forecasting, funding coordinating, and reporting.
- Strong IT skills (MS office), especially ability in using Advance Excel with ability to learn new software package is essential.
- Ability in building finance management capacity and delivering financial trainings
- Sufficient interest in partnership programme and understanding in socio-economic situation
- Organisation to work effectively
- Work effectively with others - good inter-personal awareness and supporting others
- Take responsibility for receipt of information and respect confidentiality.
- Effective communication skills in both Thai and English
- Willingness to travel as project financial monitoring at least twice a year
- Commitment to Oxfam’s overall aims, objectives and values including commitment to diversity and promoting gender equity in all aspects of work.
- Audit experience in project management is preferable
- Experience in supporting partners (NGOs/CBOs) on financial management and sub-grant and contract management
- Experience in international donors’ project budgeting management and reporting is highly desirable (i.e. EC, SIDA, International agencies)
- PeopleSoft knowledge, skills and experience is desirable
- Experience in using accounting packages – SAGE, Quick Books, Netsuite, Winspeed, Express Software
This is a national hired post, we will be unable to obtain visa and work permit for a non-Thai national.
Only Short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Please submit your application online at https://jobs.oxfam.org.uk/vacancy/5044/description
OR visit our website www.oxfam.org.uk/jobs using the job reference number INT3012.
Only online applications will be accepted.
jobsDB จะส่ง ใบสมัครของคุณไปยัง Oxfam Thailand Foundation
Oxfam Thailand Foundation
About the Team
Oxfam in Thailand work in collaboration with its strategic partners to empowers marginalized women and men to end poverty and engage for a more equal and sustainable Thai society that promotes positive rural-urban linkages by enabling fair-sharing of natural resources, scaling up of sustainable food systems and advancing gender justice.