Robert Walters Thailand
A world-leading accounting firm is recruiting a Finance Manager in Bangkok to join its team. In this Finance Manager job, you will be responsible for leading the business in its next phase of growth.
About the Finance Manager Role:
Reporting directly to the Managing Director, you will lead all accounting and financial operations. As the Finance Manager, you will also be in charge of working on the reporting standards and management report to support management decision making.
- Coordinate credit evaluation of new prospective customer in a prompt and courteous manner
- Coordinate local accounting and financial operation with the headquarters to facilitate accounting and financial report
- Analyse the accuracy and ensure timeliness of all accounting and financial report to support management decision
- Evaluate the company's performance against objectives and report to management
- Contribute to the financial analysis of new ventures and prospective business ventures
- Contribute to the preparation of annual budgets and capital expenditure plans
- Carry out operating budget and financial forecasts for all departments when required
- Monitor accounts in accordance with business strategic plan
The successful candidate must possess at least twelve years' experience and have the ability to work on their own initiative.
- Bachelor's or Masters degree in Accounting, Finance or other related fields
- At least fifteen years' experience in accounting and financial analysis and report in manufacturing and international firm
- Excellent knowledge of local and international tax system, BOI and custom
- Strong analytical thinking, leadership skills, result-oriented and good time management
- Advanced skill in Microsoft Excel and proficiency in Microsoft Access, SAP and ERP would be a plus
- Goal-oriented and persuasive and work well both independently and as part of a team
- Good command of written and spoken English and Thai
The business succeeds on the speed of its innovation and there are great opportunities to progress in this dynamic company.
If you are a progressive Project Manager with a can-do attitude, this is an excellent opportunity to work with an industry leader that is constantly breaking new ground.
Apply now for this exciting opportunity.
jobsDB จะส่ง ใบสมัครของคุณไปยัง Robert Walters Thailand
Robert Walters Thailand
Robert Walters Recruitment Thailand
Robert Walters is one of the world's leading global specialist recruitment consultancies. The Robert Walters brand stands for innovation, vision and leadership in the global recruitment market.
Robert Walters specialises in permanent and contract recruitment across all industry sectors and all levels of seniority, and count the world's leading investment banks, multinational blue-chip commercial organisations and innovative SMEs as clients. Our international network and global brand presence, along with our unrivalled professionalism and specialist knowledge, ensure that we offer only the highest quality of service to both our clients and candidates.
Established in London in 1985, the Group now operates across 24 countries. Robert Walters' Thailand office manages the careers of the highest calibre professionals in the fields of accountancy and finance, banking, human resources, information technology, sales & marketing and supply chain & procurement.
An award-winning business, Robert Walters has a proven track record of providing high quality recruitment services, and our success is further endorsed by the many awards we have won over the years.