Pacific 2000 Recruitment Co., Ltd.
Job Title : Finance Manager
Report to : Finance Controller
No. of Subordinates : Costing Asst Mgr, Sr Sales Accountant, AP Accountant, C&C, Invoicing.
Main Purpose of the Job:
Managing all financial and accounting operations of business in Thailand. Provide financial insights and advice to the Business Manager in running the business.
- To ensure the financial reporting, inventory control, cost accounting and annual financial planning analysis being properly prepared and submitted to the oversea head office timely.
- To analyze the performance on a monthly basis, making individuals aware of variance to plan and provide financial insight and advice to the management if necessary. To facilitate business leaders and other local management team members to achieve AOP targets by provision of financial tools and analysis and procedures.
- To ensure compliance with all corporate and group policies, procedures and guidelines.
- To be responsible for audit in GAAP and management controls.
- To report the financial results on a timely and accurate basis to local, group and corporate management effectively.
- To prepare annual budget and related analysis as required.
- To manage banking and treasury matters for the operations jointly with APG Treasury.
- To develop and implement the operational and financial reporting tools.
- To establish and implement accounting and financial controls in the operations across functions. They include inventory controls, credit controls, approval limits, etc.
- To make recommendations to senior management and proactively improve performance by business orientated costs / sales financial analysis.
- University graduate with Professional Accounting qualification;
- Sound knowledge in US GAAP as well as local GAAP requirements;
- Good computer skill in Excel.
- Oracle knowledge would be preferred.
- Excellent analytical mind and details oriented;
- Strong leadership skill.
The company offers a competitive package, reflecting the Candidate’s level of experience, performance expectations and qualifications. This will consist of base salary and other benefits.
Interested Candidates please send resume together with Photo to quick apply via jobsdb.com website.
For further information please contact,
Pacific 2000 (Siracha), International Recruitments
6th Floor, Bangkok Bank Building,
98 Sukhumvit Rd., Sriracha, Chonburi 20110
Tel: 0 3877 0888 Fax: 0 3877 0070
Web site :http://www.pacific2000.com
jobsDB จะส่ง ใบสมัครของคุณไปยัง Pacific 2000 Recruitment Co., Ltd.