Finance Manager (Retails business)
en world Thailand
Close to BTS satation
- Ensure accounting records and financial reports are accurate and in accordance with IFRS standards and company's policy.
- Analyse profitability by brands/ customers and prepare management report to Head Quarter.
- Ensure that tax is properly calculated and reported to authorities.
- Handling in budgeting, cash-flow forecasting, and credit control.
- Provide analytical support to cross-function initiatives and ad hoc projects.
- Identify business risks and prepare action plans for target achievement.
- Liaise with Auditors, Revenue departments and banks for any topic needed.
- Thai nationality only
- Preferred aged between 35 -40 year's old
- Bachelor or Master's degree in Accounting or Finance
- CPA holder would be a plus
- 10 years of experience in finance with exposure to controlling & treasury from MNC or retails businesses
- Sound knowledge in system SAP and Hyperion
- Good analytical skill, systematic thinking and good problem solving
- Excellent command of English both written and spoken
The successful candidate will be provided a promising career opportunity and attractive compensation package.
To submit your application, in strict confidence, please send your full resume in Word format by click "Apply Now"
For a confidential discussion please call 02-106-8625 and ask to speak to The Finance Team1. Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
Athenee Tower, 12th Floor, Unit 1201-1202
63 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
Tel: +66 (2) 106 8600 | Fax: +66 (0) 2654 0901
jobsDB จะส่ง ใบสมัครของคุณไปยัง en world Thailand
en world Thailand
With offices in both Bangkok and Chonburi, we specialise in mid-career and managerial candidates across a broad range of industries. At en world we have consultants with specialised knowledge of specific industries and fields. en world recruits specialist and managerial talent for globally minded companies in the Asia-Pacific region. Established in Thailand in 1999, we believe that our extensive years in the Thai market, helps us guarantee superiors, results driven activities that balance the needs of our client with the career needs of the candidates with whom we work. We were established in Japan in 1999 and have expanded to Australia, India, Singapore, Thailand and Vietnam. With 650 staff representing 20 nationalities in 15 offices, we introduce talent to over 2,800 clients across the Asia Pacific Region. en world is a subsidiary of en-japan Inc., Japan's leading internet-based recruitment solutions provider.