Mazda Rama7 Group, a Mazda Premium Dealer, is a family owned automotive
dealership group that has experienced significant growth in our Mazda and Body Paint
operations and have created this new full time position in our management structure.
Our Head Office is located in Bang Sue near King Mongkut’s University of
Technology North Bangkok.
Direct report to the President or the director in charge, this position is responsible for
the treasury and financial functions of our Group. The successful applicant will also
work closely with the Business Development Manager and the Department Managers
to support the achievement of best practice key performance indicators, profitability
and expansion of Mazda vehicle sales, vehicle service and body repair.
For further information, please visit our website www.mazdarama7.com or our
Facebook page @Mazda Rama7. A detailed Position Description is also available for
You will need the appropriate skills, experience and attitude for this senior position
and its responsibilities such as:
• Knowledge of Thailand accounting standards and financial instruments.
• Analytical, organization and interpersonal skills.
• Spreadsheet and modeling skills.
• Excellent collaboration, verbal and written communication skills in Thai and English.
• Able to break down problems into meaningful parts and come to rational and
well-thought out conclusions.
• Attention to detail and accuracy.
• Committed to process improvement.
• Willing to adapt quickly to changes in direction.
• Internally motivated to seek out answers, generate ideas, and develop new skills.
บริษัท วี แอนด์ ซี ออโตโมบิล จำกัด
1530 ถนนประชาราษฏร์ 1 วงศ์สว่าง บางซื่อ กรุงเทพฯ 10800
02-831-8999 ต่อ 150