Argyll Scott Asia
Our client is an international high end luxury retailer. With operations and world famous brands, they have a rich history and culture and are looking for someone who can join their prestigious company
- Responsible for the Finance and Administration function of Thailand, this position reports to the South Asia Finance and Administration Director, based in Singapore
- The Finance and Administration Director is responsible for the statutory book-keeping operations and management reporting on financials and treasury matters of the company
- He/she oversees the entire Support Function platform to ensure a smooth operation flow with good financial controls in place with high levels of team work. He/she also acts as the key Management representative to liaise with external parties including government authorities, business partners, legal advisors, etc
- Supervision of Finance and Admin Team to ensure timely review and posting of journal vouchers, daily boutique cash collection statements, wholesale cash collection batches, manual debit/credit notes, accounts payable batches (invoice entry & payment vouchers) etc
- Ensure timely and accurate monthly reporting
- Responsible for Accounts Receivable status of the company
- Oversee SAP Finance module maintenance by ensuring new supplier accounts set-up in system, new A/R accounts, staff accounts and changes to credit limits are done correctly and in compliance with internal procedures.
- Support Brands in their Strategic Plan initiatives including review of business performance against plan with Thailand Brand Management and review new investments feasibilities studies (5 year plans in discussion with brands) with Financial Planning & Analysis team on reasonableness of sales projection, capital investments, level of staffing, level of operating overheads, and profitability
- Review, documentation and implementation of procedures in compliance with SOX and internal controls guidelines (including conducting boutique audits.) with support from South Asia Finance & Admin Director
- Enhance & improve internal control procedures and business practices for strict compliance to local regulations (MOC, Revenue Dept., etc.)
- Annual fixed assets life review
- Monitor and review bank accounts, bank loans & bank facility utilisation
- Be the Bank signatory with authorised & appointed banks
- Degree in Management or Finance
- CPA preferred
- At least 8 years' experience in finance capacity in MNC and in a highly matrix environment
- Experience in Retail industry would be an advantage
- Hands-on SAP experience a must
- Excellent spoken and written English
- Candidate must possess excellent people skills and be assertive when required
- Able to handle and manage local Thai regulations & specificities
- This position is based in Bangkok
If you are interested in exploring this role further, please send your resume to Robert Gray at firstname.lastname@example.org or call directly on +66 02-107-2566 for a confidential discussion
jobsDB จะส่ง ใบสมัครของคุณไปยัง Argyll Scott Asia
Argyll Scott Asia
We recruit the very best talent for middle to senior management positions across a range of functions and sectors.
Think you've heard all that before? Read on.
We're here to make recruitment better. Better for our clients, our candidates and our own recruitment professionals.
We build relationships, not databases, and add real value that helps organisations and individuals grow. We are a team of functional and sector specialists delivering a genuinely consultative service that is underpinned by the depth of both our market knowledge and the client & candidate networks we have built.