Finance and Admin Manager
ALSTOM (Thailand) Ltd.
Working Place : Samutprakarn
Purpose of the Job:
The Administration Manager is responsible for finance, procurement, warehouse, Human Resources and other administrative activities at the Power Station.
- Support the Power Station Manager to meet the contractual, technical and commercial targets of the Power Station.
- Ensure compliance with legal regulations and that any necessary permits and insurances are obtained and maintained up to date.
- Manage the accounting, procurement, logistics (including customs clearance), warehouse, Human Resources.
- Ensure that an accurate and complete record of transactions and accounts is maintained.
- Ensure that prompt invoicing takes place and payments are made in accordance with agreed conditions.
- Ensure that purchasing is optimised in terms of price and payment terms.
- Administer the contractual elements of any sub-contracts.
- Ensure standard practices and reporting requirements of the LSC and SEC O&M are followed, and all administration processes comply with relevant ALSTOM Power O&M generic procedures (POMS).
- Adapt POMS guidance documents to reflect requirements, and consider and actively develop improvement potentials for all administration processes.
- Maintain a high safety conscious working environment and ensure compliance with all company and legislative Environmental, Health & Safety requirements.
- Support the recruitment, training, development and assessment of staff in other departments as well as managing these activities in the Administration Department.
- Manage the office facilities including documentation control and site security where relevant.
- Work with other members of the team to maintain good relations with all parties.
- Prepare all required financial, stock and other reports.
Education and Specific Knowledge / Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting
- Five years experience in Finance Project Control.
- At least three years experience in line management.
- Working knowledge of an industrial environment.
- Knowledge of procurement and warehouse management.
- Good practical approach to both financial and management accounting in a project environment.
- Good proven leadership skills.
- Knowledge of typical legislation associated with the operation of industrial plants.
- The ability to speak the local language and communicate effectively in English.
Human Resources Department
Alstom (Thailand) Ltd.
3354/8-9, Manorom Building, 3rd Floor
Rama 4 road, Klongton, Klonttoey
Website : www.ge.com
Please send your resume (mention this position) by click "Apply Now"
jobsDB จะส่ง ใบสมัครของคุณไปยัง ALSTOM (Thailand) Ltd.
ALSTOM (Thailand) Ltd.
GE is the world’s Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. GE is organized around a global exchange of knowledge, the "GE Store", through which each business shares and accesses the same technology, markets, structure and intellect. Each invention further fuels innovation and application across our industrial sectors. With people, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for customers by speaking the language of industry. www.ge.com