Finance and Accounting Manager (Public / Listed Company)
- Direct or coordinate an organization's financial or budget activities to fund operations, maximize investments, or increase efficiency.
- Confer with board members, organization officials, or staff members to discuss issues, coordinate activities, or resolve problems.
- Analyze operations to evaluate performance of a company or its staff in meeting objectives or to determine areas of potential cost reduction, program improvement, or policy change.
- Direct, plan, or implement policies, objectives, or activities of organizations or businesses to ensure continuing operations, to maximize returns on investments, or to increase productivity.
- Prepare budgets for approval, including those for funding or implementation of programs.
- Direct or coordinate activities of businesses or departments concerned with production, pricing, sales, or distribution of products.
- Negotiate or approve contracts or agreements with suppliers, distributors, federal or state agencies, or other organizational entities.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Finance / Accounting or any related
- Strong technical skills with experience in listed company at least 3 years
- Good team management, leadership and communications skill
- Good command of English
Interested candidates please contact to: Wacharee Maneesila
T. 02 744 3100 ext 4301 or 089 666 7975
jobsDB จะส่ง ใบสมัครของคุณไปยัง Manpower
Manpower Inc. is a world leader in the employment services industry, offering customers a continuum of services to meet their needs throughout the employment and business cycle. The company specializes in permanent, temporary and contract recruitment; employee assessment; training; career transition and organizational consulting services. Manpower's worldwide network of 4,500 offices in 80 countries and territories enables the company to meet the needs of its 400,000 customers per year, including small and medium size enterprises in all industry sectors, as well as the world's largest multinational corporations. The focus of Manpower's work is on raising productivity through improved quality, efficiency and cost-reduction, enabling customers to concentrate on their core business activities. In addition to the Manpower brand, the company operates under the brand names of Right Management Consultants, Jefferson Wells, Elan, Brook Street and Empower.
Manpower Thailand is the nation’s leading recruitment company established in 1998 to offer human resources management services to businesses in search of staff and people in search of job. The company currently has 12 offices in Thailand cover in Bangkok, Chonburi, Ayutthaya, Samui, Lamphun, Songkla, and Korat to cover the needs of corporate clients and job seekers.