Finance and Accounting Manager
- Managing and overseeing all financial and management accounting functions, tax matters, legal and other corporate matters.
- Establishing proper cash management procedures, ensuring adequate financial resources and funding available at all times.
- Performing analysis of financial data and provides commentary on trends and variances.
- Driving policy / strategy making processes, budgeting and forecasts as well as annual financial statements
- Working on monthly basis conduct balance sheet reconciliation and special projects.
- Overseeing smooth and efficient running of the Financial Division.
- Providing business performance information that enables Groups to explore efficiency, manage risks and reduce cost.
- Interacting with external and internal auditor.
- 28-40 years old. Thai Nationality
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Business/Finance/Accounting
- At least 3 years of working experiences in Finance and Accounting Function
- Strong working knowledge of Finance and Accounting
- Able to analyze financial data and prepare financial reports, statements and projections
- Working knowledge of short and long term budgeting and forecasting, rolling budget, and product-line profitability analysis
- Highly proficient in excel
- Must have strong interpersonal skills and also professional communication both verbal and written skills
- Some loyalty program experience is advantage
jobsDB จะส่ง ใบสมัครของคุณไปยัง Rabbit Rewards
Rabbit Rewards is the reward programs that underpins the many business units of Rabbit World, including the Rabbit Card, an electronic payments smart card used to pay for trips on the BTS and transactions at merchants throughout Thailand. Rabbit Rewards is the fun way to enjoy life by being rewarded for things you already do. Redeem Rabbit Points on great deals from brands you already love or indulge in our weekly giveaways.
For more information visit our website at https://rewards.rabbit.co.th