Finance and Accounting Manager
Innovex Holdings Co., Ltd.
- Responsible for the formulation, implementation, maintenance and review of the company’s accounting & financial system in order to maximize effectiveness and efficiency.
- Preparation of annual budgets for the Branches and Departments and to submit these budgets for approval. Subsequently to monitor the implementation of these budget over the fiscal year.
- Provision of accounting information regularly to the Branches and Department or as required for their internal planning and budgeting.
- Projections of the company cash flow situation and to implement existing counter-balance measures or propose new policies and guidelines relating to cash flow.
- To plan, organize and supervise the Accounts and Financial Department manpower resources and operation system to carry out in the best possible way the roles and responsibilities of the Department.
- Costing of sales projects and service contracts and to advise management accordingly based on the findings.
- Implementation and control of the collection process of company revenue and to recommend appropriate action to overcome problems.
- Management of all routine payments in the company after due certification by the department concerned such as personnel remunerations, benefits, claims and advances.
- Routine liaison with the company’s financial institutions and Government regulatory bodies (Social Security,Labour Dept, Income tax Dept.) such as L/C and Loan.
- Ensure that the day-to-day transaction of the company are properly recorded and documented according to generally accepted accounting practices.
- Preparing of regular accounting and financial reports for the directors and management to monitor the financial situation of the company.
- Corresponding and contacting overseas shareholders or appropriate parties on financial matters in the best possible way for the organization.
- Setting up and manage the computerize system for the accounting department.
- Any other assistance as and when required
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Accounting or Finance.
- Minimum 7 years of experience in accounting and finance.
- Experience in management role more than 4 years.
- Good command of English both in spoken and written.
- CPA certificate will be advantage
jobsDB จะส่ง ใบสมัครของคุณไปยัง Innovex Holdings Co., Ltd.
Innovex Holdings Co., Ltd.
CMC Biotech Co., Ltd.
The modernity of Thai Healthcare imaging industry has been underpinned by symbiotic relationship between clinical practitioners and the clinical engineering industry. With Thai's Medical specialist adopting the very latest in diagnostic imaging technology available. It is important that it is accompanied within the highest level of engineering excellence, required for transport, installation, and maintenances of the highly sensitive Medical Imaging Equipment. (CT, MRI, Angiography, X-ray and Ultrasound imaging systems)
Founded in 1963 and formerly known as CMC Co., Ltd. Later, the incorporation for CMC Biotech Co., Ltd took place on 19th December, 1991. Its objective is sales, supply, installation, testing, commissioning and repair of Medical Equipment. Since its incorporation, CMC Biotech Co., Ltd. has grown tremendously in terms of manpower, company size and sales turnover. The company now has staff strength of 46 technical support personnel with branches in central Bangkok, northeastern, south and north of Thailand, all of which are well trained in their respective field of work to provide after-sales service of the highest standard.
In 2005 CMC Biotech was awarded with ISO 9001:2000, followed by ISO 9001:2008 in 2010 certification and in 2008 With proven track of records, we have been trusted by leading business partners to provide the most advanced health care solutions to the patients. Our vision is to become the leading medical equipment and products supplier in South East Asia with the motto “Service Excellence with Professionalism” close to our heart.