A technology consulting and interactive solutions firms in the Asia Pacific region business solutions that deliver them a competitive advantage; the firm has four core operating units covering:
- Software Development
- Professional Services
- Creative Innovation
- Business Solution.
Finance and Accounting Manager
- To supervise the day to day activities of Account department including Receiving/collection and ensure all standards are followed.
- Process month and year end process, accounts payable/receivable, cash receipts, general ledger, payroll Management, budgeting and cash forecasting.
- To monitor, supervise and prepare month-end balance sheet account reconciliation and analysis
- Manages companies closing entries, provide preliminary reviews and make appropriate adjustments to the companies’ financial statements
- Monitor and analyze accounting and financial data for producing financial statements and reports
- To provide management with monthly and weekly analysis on financial performance, measurement for project progress.
- Evaluate key business performance indicator (KPI) and develop effective measurement to all departments.
- To provide financial analytical support to department heads ex. Business, HR, Production team for achieving company’s target(s) and to improve finance organizational capabilities
- Establish and enforce proper accounting / financing methods, policies and principles
- Deal with External Auditors for Statutory Audit and Revenue Department
- Assists in annual operating/business plan/budgeting process and other financial analysis.
- Perform any additional reports/responsibilities that required by management in support of the ongoing development of companies
- Ad hoc project as required and other duties as assigned
- Bachelor Degree or Master (Preferable) in Accounting and Finance
- Proven successful records with a minimum of 7 years extensive experience in financial and accounting environment preferably in service industry
- At least 3-year working experience as Manager
- Understanding of accounting theory and accounting standard function(AP,AR,GL, banking, monthly closing)
- Understanding of financial statements
- CPA as required
- Proficiency with Microsoft office application and accounting software especially in MAC5
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Excel required.
- Strong skills on Charts and Visual analysis expected.
- Familiarity with outsourcing or IT service industry is preferable but not required
For more information, please contact at 086-380-8605.