Finance and Accounting Associate Job (Industrial Machinery), Bangkok, Thailand
Monroe Recruitment Consulting Group Co., Ltd.
Additional Benefits: Attractive
Executive recruitment company Monroe Consulting Group Thailand is recruiting on behalf of an international equipment manufacturer in Thailand. Our respected client is seeking a professional with 1-2 years’ finance and accounting experience in the machine and equipment industry for the job of Finance and Accounting Associate. The job is based in Bangkok, Thailand.
The Finance and Accounting is responsible for the coordination of all maters pertaining to finance and commercial matters, including controlling expenses, tender review, negotiating terms and conditions, managing the budget and forecasting expenses.
- Checking and booking of bills and processing payments
- Petty cash and bank account maintenance and management
- Maintaining of accounts and preparation of expense statements for representative and branch offices
- Controlling of expenses and reporting of budget v/s actuals
- MIS and other reporting
- Calculation of tax (with help of consultant, if required) and making various tax payments
- Tax returns filing and ensuring tax compliance
- Other related activities for RO & BO
- Scrutiny and review the tender and terms and conditions as per the tender
- Contract structuring and finalization of terms and conditions of the contract
- Negotiate for Letter of credit as a mode of payment along with its terms etc. which enables marketing to use the commercial aspects as a selling tool for booking orders
- Negotiate the terms and conditions of the contract with the customer and finalize the same
- Manage all the documents related to invoicing which enables projects and construction group to execute the order within the framework of the contractual obligations to the Customer and also achieve the revenue booking for recording the financial performance
- Manage all the inflows such as payment against L/C, advance payment and milestone payments, non L/C payment etc.
- Manage and deliver information about the contractual Tax matters and help the customer in maintaining the required details and documents as required by the statute like Sales Tax, Excise duty, Customs, Entry Tax, etc.
- Review all the commercial processes and ensure implementation of efficient processes
- Manage all the commercial issues, litigation and protect the interest of the organization
- Thai national only
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance, Chartered Accountant or MBA Finance is preferred
- 1-2 years accounting and finance experience
- Knowledge of EXIM rules desirable
- Strong ability to work cross-functionally across hierarchies, in matrix organization structure
- Process and result oriented
- Proficient in English language – written and verbal
- Ability to work with a multicultural team
- Knowledge of Letter of Credit (L/C), Sales Tax laws, Excise laws, SEZ and indirect export procedures like EPCG /CT1/CT3 etc.
- Must be very conversant with operating Oracle ERP
- Experience in multiple international locations preferred
INTERESTED? All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence. If you are a suitable match for this position please simply click the APPLY button below and please ensure that your CV is a WORD document and not a PDF. Call 02 664 4014 for more information.
jobsDB จะส่ง ใบสมัครของคุณไปยัง Monroe Recruitment Consulting Group Co., Ltd.
Monroe Recruitment Consulting Group Co., Ltd.
“Monroe have been superb, their customer service is great. The team there respond very quickly and go above and beyond to help throughout the recruitment process. I am always impressed with the service orientation I find when I interact with the Monroe team.”
“Monroe Consulting played a big role in expanding our organization. They understand our business, our requirements, and provide good information about the market. We are very happy with the quality of the candidates they present, and exceeded our expectations in coordinating with candidates, starting from setting up the interviews, up to the closing stage. We appreciate their honesty and professionalism. We would rate the service that they provide as excellent!”
Monroe Consulting Group is a leading provider of senior human resource capital, specialising in servicing the worlds emerging economies within the Professional Services, Technology, Industrial, Health and Consumer Goods sectors. Established in 1998, we initially focused on Southeast Asia with offices in Thailand, Indonesia, Malaysia, Singapore and The Philippines. More recently we have opened offices in Chile, Mexico and Shanghai.
Monroe Consulting Group has been voted Best Recruitment Company APAC and Best Overseas Operation (Global Recruiter Awards) 2013, 2014 & 2015. We also won the Best Consultancy Award 2014 at The Thailand Expat Awards and Best SME at The Thailand Entrepreneur Awards 2015. We have also been voted one of the top 250 recruitment firms in the world by Recruitment International.
Our brand is built around quality, professionalism and very high ethical standards. Our Recruitment Consultants are all highly trained and work unique specialist markets which truly allows them to understand the needs of both our clients and candidates. In a world where quality attracts quality and results can be all that matter, Monroe is your committed advocate and the best external ambassador you could ever wish for.
VP to SVP, AEC Strategy Job (Business Development & Corporate Development), Bangkok, Thailand
Senior Electrical Engineer (PLC System) Job (Electronics Manufacturer), Rama2, Bangkok, Thailand