Finance & Accounting Director
Tree Pay (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
- Provides leadership in the development for the continuous evaluation of short and long-term strategic financial objectives.
- Ensure credibility of company by providing timely and accurate analysis of annual budgets, cash flow management, financial forecasts and financial trends.
- Develop financial and tax strategies and manage the capital request and budgeting processes
- Understand and mitigate key elements of the company's risk profile
- Ensure that record keeping and effective internal controls are in place and ensure compliance with GAAP and applicable federal, state and local regulatory laws and rules for financial and tax reporting.
- Report risk issues to the management and board of directors
- Direct and oversee all aspects of the Finance & Accounting functions of the organization.
- Leading the financial reporting and managing day to day finance accounting, conversant with Thailand regulations.
- Handling P&L, cash flow, financial control and budgeting processes.
- Prepare Bi-Weekly/Monthly/Quarterly/Yearly account /financial reports and statements (including P&L, Balance Sheet, Cash Flow Statement).
- Provide executive management with advice on the financial implications of business activities.
- Provide recommendations to strategically enhance financial performance and business opportunities.
- Working closely with management and support business decision making and initiatives while ensuring accurate revenue and cost recognition.
- Liaising with local auditors on audit and taxation matters, banks.
- Update on current tax structure like VAT, withholding tax Corporate tax etc.
- Other ad-hoc duties assigned by management.
- Establish and execute programs for the provision of capital required by the company, including negotiating the procurement of debt and equity capital and maintaining the required financial arrangements.
- Thai Nationality only
- At least a Bachelor’s Degree in Accountancy or any related field
- Preference will be given to candidates with an MBA in Finance and the Certified Public Accountant or Certified Management Accountant designations.
- At least 7 years of experience in financial functions
- Experience in e-commerce, Banking or Online payment is required
- Creative, innovative thinking, pro-active and hands-on
- A high level of written and oral communication skills in English.
jobsDB จะส่ง ใบสมัครของคุณไปยัง Tree Pay (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Tree Pay (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Treepay is a Global Payment Solution Provider that specializes in bringing the world’s most advanced payment technologies to Thailand.
We look to lead this initiative with a vision to help transform Thailand into Asia’s next leading technological hub.
Treepay was founded through a joint venture between CAT Telecom, SK Telecom and Korea Cyber Payment.
Treepay brings a world class payments platform that was developed in South Korea by SK Telecom and Korea Cyber Payment. CAT Telecom looks to use their position in the market to change the way the good people of Thailand transact online.
Location: Metropolis The luxury office sukhumvit - 2 minutes walk from BTS Promphong