Field Service Engineer
Your Link Co., Ltd.
Organization : Engineering Machinery Equipment
Location : Samutprakarn
Salary Range : Base salary 40-50 K / Plus Estimate Over Time 20-40 K
No. Requirement : 1
Working Day : Monday – Friday, 8.00 am -17.00 pm.
- Company Car
- Gasoline and Telephone as actual
- Bi -annual bonus maximum 4 months
- Provident fund 9% since a first year
- 15 days annual leave
- Premium life and health insurance including dental care
- Fast track career path to South East Asia
- Overseas training both Asia and Europe
- A lot of over time wage
Summary of responsibilities:
The Field Service Engineer would assume full responsibility for test, commissioning, maintenance, trouble shooting, project safe and fully support solution center team
Education / Experience:
Bachelor’s degree in electrical or mechanical engineering or equal by experience; knowledge of the machinery sector and additional education in master degree is a plus.
Core Skills and Abilities:
- Have experience in repair, maintenance, trouble shoot, installation and commissioning or project management
- Computer literate (word, excel)
- Able to communicate in English both speaking and writing
- Willing to travel extensively
- Have good analytic insight and you understand a service report
- Able to work independently and flexible to working on holiday
Interested professional that feel excited by a challenge and want to be a part of team.Please submit your resume stating your present photo and current & expected salary.
For confidential discussion please call 081-9093284
jobsDB จะส่ง ใบสมัครของคุณไปยัง Your Link Co., Ltd.
Your Link Co., Ltd.
You Link established in January of 2009 provider of Recruitment, Outsourcing and talent management solutions. Serving world-class organizations in the engineering services, Retail, technology and manufacturing industries.We deliver customized, talent-centric solutions that drive business results.
Having the right people, in the right place, at the right time is the key to competitive advantage. We make this happen by working with companies around the globe to build talent management solutions which are completely aligned to their business strategies. Solutions which make best use of talent pools, both within and outside your organisation. And we do it by constantly challenging accepted practice, by helping to create workforces that are not just ready for today, but geared to take on the challenges of the future.
We help organisations to manage their human resources in the most effective manner by treating every one of them as a unique case. We have no ‘standard’ solutions, no ‘one size fits all’ approach.
We listen, learn, evaluate and innovate to ensure that the solutions we apply to your business are exactly tailored to the challenges and opportunities it faces.